Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Clubs way too professionally managed for complacency to creep in. I'd never think a game was won at 1-0 so zero chance Eddie Howe does.

It just one of those things in football where the team that deserves to win on many occasions doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It was literally the correct decision but I think we've exhausted the whole VAR thing now like Yorkie :lol:

It was correct in that an arrangement of pixels showed a person's shoulder to be on the 'wrong' part of a screen, but that's as much as I'm prepared to concede. It was a perfectly good goal in any real terms and it's annoying that anyone would grief the team before rolling their eyes at that obscenely fussy decision. 

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It was correct in that an arrangement of pixels showed a person's shoulder to be on the 'wrong' part of a screen, but that's as much as I'm prepared to concede. It was a perfectly good goal in any real terms and it's annoying that anyone would grief the team before rolling their eyes at that obscenely fussy decision. 

I thought we were complacent and I'm not going to complain that we didn't win because the wrong decision wasn't made for us. Sorry if briefly mentioning that annoys you but that's your burden to bear.

Either way I would hope you realise that the debate around whether VAR is spoiling things - when it actually gets decisions right without taking an age - is far more tedious than VAR itself.

Edited by Kid Icarus