Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Good to see that the latest lever Barcelona pulled was for the UCL trapdoor…

On a side note that ground holds little fear for opposition compared to the Nou Camp. They’ll be desperate to get back into it.

Just now, Tsunami said:

Dortmund did us away but, we really should have won at home, Wilson sitter and bar x2, they even took a photo of the bar.

As for PSG away, well, no words and then we got caught out going for it against Milan.

Having said all that, we’d have struggled with injuries had we got through (so I’ve convinced myself).

The photo was labelled Thank you! If I recall correctly. Classic trolling tbf!

12 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Too many goals in the CL for me. I know I’m on the wrong side of history. But I miss 0-0 AET (5-3) on penalties. 

Atleti conceding 5? The game has gone. 

Can't believe Im going to say this, but aye I agree. 

Getting rid of the away goal rule has definitely been a positive mind. 

Just now, Lordshola said:

Xavi is a disgrace there tbh. Embarrassing behaviour.

Ref refusing to shake his hand? Not a fan of Xavi as a manager, but the refs attitude was ridiculous. Wanted to appear as much as possible in pointless situations.

Just now, Flip said:

Ref refusing to shake his hand? Not a fan of Xavi as a manager, but the refs attitude was ridiculous. Wanted to appear as much as possible in pointless situations.

Nah the ref did well tonight. No wrong decisions.

17 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Too many goals in the CL for me. I know I’m on the wrong side of history. But I miss 0-0 AET (5-3) on penalties. 

Atleti conceding 5? The game has gone. 

Atleti have been a joke at the back all season tbf.

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

PSG obviously shouldn't be there like, everyone knows it. I hope they get smashed by whoever they face. Well done Dortmund.

Why not? You're the king of "shoulds." "Should be 4 to Bournemouth." "Man United should have lost because Solanke shouldn't have been offside."

Well PSG absolutely battered you in that game (4.68xg - 1.40) They "should" have been 4-1 up. So should they have gone through or not? 

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Dortmund did us away but, we really should have won at home, Wilson sitter and bar x2, they even took a photo of the bar.

As for PSG away, well, no words and then we got caught out going for it against Milan.

Having said all that, we’d have struggled with injuries had we got through (so I’ve convinced myself).

Dortmund at home could've been so different if Isak (rested a few days earlier in 4-0 win over Palace) hadn't pulled up after 15 mins 

and as you say the Wilson sitter and bar x 2 

Tonight shows what an incredibly tough place Dortmund is to go - probably no team in Europe can match their home support and atmosphere 

nevertheless Joelinton should've made it 1-1 there, we also had a load of injuries including Isak so always unlikely to get something from that game 

the Milan home game was probably more our own undoing

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

(4.68xg - 1.40) They "should" have been 4-1 up

:huff: 

But they weren't. We were up until a dodgy penalty.

Edited by cubaricho

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Why not? You're the king of "shoulds." "Should be 4 to Bournemouth." "Man United should have lost because Solanke shouldn't have been offside."

Well PSG absolutely battered you in that game (4.68xg - 1.40) They "should" have been 4-1 up. So should they have gone through or not? 

Honestly, what do you get from posts like this? You know you're just going to get a load of shit for it :lol:

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Oh I know. 

They "should" have been though right? 

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

PSG should have been 1 - 0 down and should not have had a penalty to help them get anything from that fixture because they alone could not score against a resilient, defiant Newcastle United.

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Honestly, what do you get from posts like this? You know you're just going to get a load of shit for it :lol:

What do I get from using someone's bullshit against them? A lot. :lol:

"Should" my arse.