Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Can only hope if Everton get smashed today, it'll provide some motivation for Leicester on Monday night who, for my money, have been one of the most passive teams "in trouble" i've ever seen. Almost like they still don't believe they're in trouble at all. Fast pass to relegation that.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Can only hope if Everton get smashed today, it'll provide some motivation for Leicester on Monday night who, for my money, have been one of the most passive teams "in trouble" i've ever seen. Almost like they still don't believe they're in trouble at all. Fast pass to relegation that.

Leicester are so reminiscent of ourselves back in 2008

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

They give me a vibe of "we're too good to go down" for sure. I think Liverpool will annihilate them but I hope to be wrong.

Be amazing if they suddenly realise they're in trouble and stick a few past Liverpool :lol:

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Be amazing if they suddenly realise they're in trouble and stick a few past Liverpool :lol:

I hold out hope Liverpool don't just draw or narrowly lose one of these games, but get absolutely twatted by someone, Leicester have the players to do it but not the mentality. Liverpool have been so shit for most of the season, sick to the back teeth of VAR going their way and scraping narrow jammy wins for weeks.