Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

14 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I think Villa will get beat regardless, but from that point of view, I'd definitely want Spurs to drop points today.

More than likely yeah.  But if the quality Villa turn up (like they do against slime of the better teams) there is more chance of Liverpool dropping points than in their last few fixtures. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Lovely ball from Hickey. He'll be here by 2025/6.

Was going to mention him in the realistic transfers to help out Trippier and knew you'd always rated him highly

Brentford winning is great actually, means they're only a point behind Villa, and means that if Villa win today they'll leapfrog Spurs.

Gives villa some extra motivation for their game against Liverpool

10 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

More than likely yeah.  But if the quality Villa turn up (like they do against slime of the better teams) there is more chance of Liverpool dropping points than in their last few fixtures. 

If it was at VP, then I'd have been reasonably confident of them getting something, but Liverpool are pretty formidable at home, and Villa have only got 1 point and 1 goal from their last 3 away.

I just think if Spurs win today then Villa will probably psychologically think that's realistically probably it as far as their top 7 chances go, and will possibly deflate them a bit, but wow Brentford now ahead!

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Brentford winning is great actually, means they're only a point behind Villa, and means that if Villa win today they'll leapfrog Spurs.

Gives villa some extra motivation for their game against Liverpool

54 you and I ...

friends-matthew-perry.gif