Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Lazarus said:

Rice is outrageously good positionally. Hes ALWAYS in space and available for a pass.

Tha's why the best clubs will be after him and they won't for Shelvey. It might seem like a spurious comparison, but the movement is everything.

Was hoping the mythological Big Sam that exists in his own head and is curated by the media would turn up and relegate Everton.

Instead we get the actual one

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Was hoping the mythological Big Sam that exists in his own head and is curated by the media would turn up and relegated Everton.

Instead we get the actual one

Well I'd have loved Everton relegated instead of Leeds normally, but when you hire the fat mackem after sacking Bielsa, then fuck you tbh.

Come on, Leeds. Bollocks to the Allardyce connotations, we want them in the Premier League, even if they are fuckers. Luton instead of them. :lol: :anguish:

Everton can go cos of the amusement factor but there's nowt funny about Leeds dropping again imo. I say that as someone surrounded by many of their troglodyte fans. 

Whatever the scenario, I hope Everton don't get bought out and have to suffer.

Despite their whingeing fanbase, they still managed to spaff half a billion quid. They were nowhere near Ashley-levels of will neglect and incompetence.