Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Did I just see that right? Man City score in the CL final and some of their fans just standing there filming it with their phones????

Yep, saw it the other night with West Hams last gaap winner. When you should be in some sort of orgasmic oblivion,fuck that you have updates to tend to 

Made my peace with the City win tonight.

If they get it, more likely that Pep tries another challenge in Italy or something (what more can he do in his career, other than take a relegation certainty to the Champions League, not sure he is  that good?). And Man U have already done it, so it isn't unique, so we can save the quadruple as our ultimate goal!

Just now, bealios said:

Made my peace with the City win tonight.

If they get it, more likely that Pep tries another challenge in Italy or something (what more can he do in his career, other than take a relegation certainty to the Champions League, not sure he is  that good?). And Man U have already done it, so it isn't unique, so we can save the quadruple as our ultimate goal!

And the 115 law breaks whilst we’re trying to do everything right? You’ve made your peace with that being rewarded?