Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

What is actually fracturing there though as there’s no bone, sounds absolutely horrific all the same 

She made it sound like because of the force of the bloke's fall, it basically snapped in half sideways. Maybe tendons etc were torn/shredded? Dunno but I needed a whiskey after listening to this story man, brutal

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

She made it sound like because of the force of the bloke's fall, it basically snapped in half sideways. Maybe tendons etc were torn/shredded? Dunno but I needed a whiskey after listening to this story man, brutal

Some footy game, this, aye?!

30 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

My ex mother-in-law was a nurse and told me a story one day years back about a bloke coming into hospital one night who had fallen off the back of a pickup while drunk. The unfortunate fellow had an erection at the time. You can guess the rest :lol:

20211205_230633.thumb.jpg.4af0af5a85a0a21da263aa4fc488d43d.jpg

Just now, The Bonk said:

Loves Fred, hates Antony. ;)

Don't hate Antony at all. Just brutal tonight. 

Fred has been abysmal this season too but love his attitude. Hoping the contract extension and this goal will give him confidence. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Don't hate Antony at all. Just brutal tonight. 

Fred has been abysmal this season too but love his attitude. Hoping the contract extension and this goal will give him confidence. 

He wasn't brutal, did he have his best stuff? Nah, put himself about, should have scored, but he wasn't brutal. Worth his transfer fee tonight? Fuck no, if that's your bar for match day performance. :) 

Casemiro was immense, though. That pass for Fred's goal was lovely.

He's (Casemiro) probably drinking from the same fountain of youth as Thiago, FFS.

I think Man U will overtake Spurs the next couple of matches. They've got Wolves, Bournemouth and Everton. Spurs have Villa, Palace and Arsenal in the league. 

24 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's a Rolls Royce. Going from McTominay and Fred to Eriksen and Casemiro is a wild difference. 

Casemiro might be one of the most underrated player in the last decade. Think going to Man United might be a blessing for him as he was clearly lacking motivation at Real (only performed in the big games).