Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Great result for Man Utd to be level at the half. Spurs should be disappointed.

Onana looks solid. No parrying or spilling the simple stuff, just consistent catching and sensible distribution.

1 minute ago, Beren said:

Great result for Man Utd to be level at the half. Spurs should be disappointed.

Eh? :lol: we should have had a penalty and Bruno missed a sitter. I'm disappointed to be level. Double their shots. Triple their xG. 

49 minutes ago, joeyt said:

@Froggy is Eriksen coming back from injury or something? Sure him and Casemiro struck up a nice partnership last season. Or is it just cos Mount has to play

He's blowing out of his arse after 60 mins. Mount presses, Eriksen doesn't. It's just a bit more protection for Casemiro. Just wish Eriksen was a few years younger. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Eh? :lol: we should have had a penalty and Bruno missed a sitter. I'm disappointed to be level. Double their shots. Triple their xG. 

The handball? Nah, not for me.

The Bruno chance sure, but Spurs were breezing through your midfield repeatedly in the last 15 minutes and could have had a couple.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

At worst you are 1-1 on dodgy penalty decisions this year.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

That's never a pen like, it was smashed at him for about 2 yards away, and his hand was close to his body.

Just now, Froggy said:

:lol:

Feel like it's going to be a long season for you, and you'll be making a lot more posts like this. Unless you have a heck of an end to the window. 

Wonderful goalie though.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

Feel like it's going to be a long season for you, and you'll be making a lot more posts like this. Unless you have a heck of an end to the window. 

Wonderful goalie though.

We'll be fine once we have a striker. 

Neville's right about Porro playing a centre mid in possession it's a bit odd

I know teams have had success with it but it definitely feels you have to be technically really sound footballer to do it like Lahm, Kimmich, Zinchenko. 

Porro doesn't look good enough to do it and there's been times where the space on the pitchhas been the right back area but Spurs right back is already in mdifeld

Just now, Kanji said:

do you like Garnacho? Seems the weak link for me. 

Aye love Garnacho. Think he's improved over Monday but he's maybe not quite ready to be a starter. Someone in here said it's different coming on against tired defenders which could be true in his case. 

Important to remember he's 19 though. 

On the other hand, Antony can get to fuck. Hate him. :lol:

Just now, joeyt said:

He'll be back on the bench when Hojlund comes in and they can shift Rashford out wide in his best position.

Aye. We're pretty desperate for Hojlund to at least be a competent #9. Rashford is terrible through the middle.