Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Unsure if there's any context behind Celta Vigo ie them being skint or owt but 1 win and 5 defeats in 9 isn't good, like. Dropped points at home to Getafe who had 10 men for 60+ minutes as well today. Better than losing against 10 men for that long I guess. :lol:

30 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Napoli 1-3 Fiorentina. Nico goes down holding his face faking a head injury. Gets up and buries the winner in added time. 

Are you saying that he cheated science and faked a head injury so that he could bury the winner?

Just catching up with yesterday's highlights.  Pedro Neto is a brilliant throwback winger.  Almost every week I see Wolves' highlights, he is on there at least once just burning down the line and getting a cross in.  Loves taking his man on on the outside.   

He looks even better since coming back from his knee injury.  I'd imagine plenty of clubs will be after him in the next window or two. 

15 hours ago, andycap said:

Have we broke man city? Lost to us then wolves then arsenal. 

Shows how good Rodri is and how important he is for their system.  

I also feel like they do this a lot of years.  Then pull away near the end of the season, due to being able to field two entirely different top 4 worthy XI's.  They just crush everyone eventually due to their depth.

3 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Just catching up with yesterday's highlights.  Pedro Neto is a brilliant throwback winger.  Almost every week I see Wolves' highlights, he is on there at least once just burning down the line and getting a cross in.  Loves taking his man on on the outside.   

He looks even better since coming back from his knee injury.  I'd imagine plenty of clubs will be after him in the next window or two. 

Yeah you'd imagine he'd be cheap with that name. ? 

Used to quite like intl breaks, or at least tolerate them, when the matches were all on Sky, but they're pretty much all buried away on the very niche Viaplay Sports now. 

Of all the reasonably big names in League One like Portsmouth, Derby, Bolton, Charlton etc. I'm sure they could have found a more intriguing looking match than Burton vs Cambridge.

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Of all the reasonably big names in League One like Portsmouth, Derby, Bolton, Charlton etc. I'm sure they could have found a more intriguing looking match than Burton vs Cambridge.

I wish we could play Burton every week