Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I still think VAR should be like cricket or tennis where each side has limited number of appeals each half and lose an appeal if unsuccessful. (hell maybe just 1 each half). Then the officials spending 4 minutes on a decision doesn't feel so bad as will be rarer. Only issue I can foresee is with benches having video angles that would lead them to be able to appeal with too much information, so would have to be a rule has to be quick after a decision before any replays can be run

5 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

With 5 likely CL spots I think this is the right mindset. Sneak into 5th or Europa and Eddie will have done a job

I think the right mindset is to want those above us to drop points and aim to get past as many clubs as possible

There's only 3 clubs I'd say we are unlikely to finish ahead of, the rest are very much gettable 

3 minutes ago, Upthemags said:

With 5 likely CL spots I think this is the right mindset. Sneak into 5th or Europa and Eddie will have done a job

Personally wouldn't mind finishing in Europa League spot this season(3rd CL) or next. We’d have a good chance of winning it. Build a squad and two-three years go for the CL. Thats just me.