Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

See Carragher and Neville wanking over Trent likening him to De Bruyne and Gerrard and saying what a goal threat he is and how many goals he scores. Scored 2 goals in 37 league games last season and 1 in 13 this season [emoji38]

I know he played RB a bit more to the start of last season but this messiah worshipping of him in the media is weird. 

10 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

See Carragher and Neville wanking over Trent likening him to De Bruyne and Gerrard and saying what a goal threat he is and how many goals he scores. Scored 2 goals in 37 league games last season and 1 in 13 this season [emoji38]

I know he played RB a bit more to the start of last season but this messiah worshipping of him in the media is weird. 

He's an interesting player. His long range shooting and passing is as good as anyone's. I think the issue is that his managers haven't quite found his best role. 

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that he's not particularly ambitious - that he's been able to get where he is on talent alone, and is quite laid back about his future. I can't recall seeing him talking to his team-mates or giving them any instructions. 

Just impressions, that's all.