Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Anderson said:

A Liverpool player could be murdered on the pitch and Stifler would still scream VAR corruption. :lol: 

It's not about corruption for me it's just shite, takes an age kills the excitement of the game and the fans who've paid their money in the stadium don't know what's going on and can't even celebrate.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It's the correct decision but I don't agree with play being stopped in those circumstances. Should wait until the ball is dead, what if the ref views it and doesn't feel it's a pen? Might have stopped the opposition attacking.

Drop ball to the team who were in possession?

I mean they took almost 2 minutes to look at it and everything else around it, so they were pretty sure it was a penalty.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It's the correct decision but I don't agree with play being stopped in those circumstances. Should wait until the ball is dead, what if the ref views it and doesn't feel it's a pen? Might have stopped the opposition attacking.

Agree. Same happened with us. Dont remember the game. Manu or Chelsea.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Just let the game run it's course. I don't think the game should be interrupted for VAR decisions if they're going to use it. 

It’s possibly the best execution of VAR they have used to be honest.

If the ball never went out of play for another 2 minutes you would be complaining about how they are coming back to a decision from 5 minutes ago.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Arsenal last season when they stopped the game to reverse a handball penalty decision for us? Changed the momentum of the game as well.

That one also, but they did it now lately. We had the ball and was going forward and they decided to stop the game.