Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 hours ago, RS said:

Im pretty gutted for Richard Masters. He’s lost what was left of his super 6 Euromassive early, and one of those dirty little clubs are now all that’s left in Europe.  Things better change soon to restore rightful order. 

20 point deduction for Villa incoming for embarrassing "The Big Six"!

Not the best looking match on Sky tonight, Oxford vs Stevenage. I guess when it was picked both would have been likely playoff candidates, but Stevenage have only won one of their last 10 matches and their season is almost done. Even a 2-0 win tonight isn't much use for Stevenage, they realistically need to win by 4 or 5 to keep their faint hopes alive. There's also about 75 miles between them (80 the quickest route), so it's not exactly a local derby either.

2 of our PL era FA Cup nemesis' though.

Edited by Paullow

1 hour ago, Joe1984 said:

20 point deduction for Villa incoming for embarrassing "The Big Six"!

Money in the bank cash in for Spurs on the final day of the season. Ange gonna hit Emery with the briefcase before playing golden goal extra time.

1 hour ago, Bizza said:

Aberdeen 1 - 0 up after 2 mins

1-1 HT. Looked like a pen for Aberdeen just before the break. Think I reluctantly need anybody but Aberdeen to win the cup so my Scottish team, St Mirren have a chance of Europe. Currently 5th going into the post split fixtures.

Wish someone would deck the prick at Hampden who keeps whistling loudly everytime something happens.

Edited by Bizza

Looking like the playoffs for Barrow. Would seem strange for them to be a league above Carlisle next season, but it could happen. I've never been to Barrow and it's very close to the likes of Morecambe and Lancaster which don't seem local, and it is historically in Lancashire, but as a Northumberland lad, the fact they are officially in Cumbria, the next county, does make me pay a bit more attention than I normally would.