Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, STM said:

Harsh on Southampton but can't help feel that we need their bubble burst for Tuesday.

Yeah, I was a bit concerned when they seemingly took the lead, could have been 4 wins on the bounce. Whereas now, back bottom of the league and may have their minds on that.

Villa's very good form continues, but they should be too far back to concern us.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Yeah, I was a bit concerned when they seemingly took the lead, could have been 4 wins on the bounce. Whereas now, back bottom of the league and may have their minds on that.

Villa's very good form continues, but they should be too far back to concern us.

I can't remember who it was that absolutely insisted Emery was a shit manager and would fail terribly at Villa. 

Lol fat Frank, I think they will give him two more games, they will expect to get beat by Arsenal but when the get turned over against Liverpool they will use that as the excuse to give him the bullet.

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Blue scousers will be after the players again, at FT. It reminds me of the Ashley years - minus half a billion quid being spent on players.

They just stood around with a couple of crap banners, half a dozen chavs on cowies yelling sack the board

All laughing at Frank and Everton's embarrassing season aside, they were utter dog shit. Slow passing, backwards passing, no confidence or creativity, barely a chance in the whole game, apart from hitting the post with a deflected shot late first half. West Ham barely bothered in the second half and saw it out so easily. Can't see them sticking with Lamps after that, with the money and stadium concerns. Surely Dyche is a knocking bet?

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

All laughing at Frank and Everton's embarrassing season aside, they were utter dog shit. Slow passing, backwards passing, no confidence or creativity, barely a chance in the whole game, apart from hitting the post with a deflected shot late first half. West Ham barely bothered in the second half and saw it out so easily. Can't see them sticking with Lamps after that, with the money and stadium concerns. Surely Dyche is a knocking bet?

Was he there today? Been turning up at grounds like football's grim reaper lately 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I see Wood got the lowest rating (6.4) of the Forest players (on BBC) and was subbed on 75mins; his replacement scoring the equaliser. 

Watched the game. He was ok. Just didn’t play to his strengths and oddly played long balls for the wingers to win and knock on inward rather than at least try and use him as a focal point. Game was all Bournemouth in the main until they sat back last 20. Weirdly the goal they scored would’ve been exactly the type of chance he would’ve scored 🙂

10 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Blue scousers will be after the players again, at FT. It reminds me of the Ashley years - minus half a billion quid being spent on players.

I missed that part of the Ashley era,  Could you please provide links to these incidents ? Really interested to remind myself 

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Watched the game. He was ok. Just didn’t play to his strengths and oddly played long balls for the wingers to win and knock on inward rather than at least try and use him as a focal point. Game was all Bournemouth in the main until they sat back last 20. Weirdly the goal they scored would’ve been exactly the type of chance he would’ve scored 🙂

Was going to post this but I didn't watch it. However Mrs G did and this is exactly what she said. Knows her onions does Mrs G even if her taste in bloke's is shit.