Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

19 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Hopefully Sociedad hold on to ensure Man Utd have a couple of extra matches that they won't want - very likely to be against good opposition as well.

These are the sides they could face:

• Ajax
  • Barcelona
  • Bayer Leverkusen
  • Juventus
  • RB Salzburg
  • Sevilla
  • Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Sporting Lisbon

Shame. :lol: 

These once great Eastern European clubs are as confusing as f*ck. West Ham currently playing a FC FCSB, and there's another Steaua Bucharest in the league below - no idea which one is which :lol:

Also in the Bulgarian top flight you've got CSKA Sofia as well as CSKA 1948 Sofia.

Edited by Paullow

12 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Best game to watch at 8?

I'm watching Arsenal while it's still live. Not as bothered about them as I think they're far too far ahead of us and would probably be better if they beat the other big 6 sides, but would be interesting if, like Man Utd, they have to play a last 32 match. If Arsenal score, or Bodo Glimt take the lead against PSV then I'll likely change.

Roma vs Ludogorets is a straight shootout for 2nd place and the other will drop to the Conference. A draw suits the Bulgarians - I;'ll probably switch to that at some point, unless Roma go into a commanding lead.

6 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I'm watching Arsenal while it's still live. Not as bothered about them as I think they're far too far ahead of us and would probably be better if they beat the other big 6 sides, but would be interesting if, like Man Utd, they have to play a last 32 match. If Arsenal score, or Bodo Glimt take the lead against PSV then I'll likely change.

Roma vs Ludogorets is a straight shootout for 2nd place and the other will drop to the Conference. A draw suits the Bulgarians - I;'ll probably switch to that at some point, unless Roma go into a commanding lead.

Thanks yeah got Roma on.

It'll make the Conference League a bit more interesting if there are some big sides involved. West Ham, Villareal, Lazio, Fiorentina will all be involved in the knockout stage, plus Braga and Roma as it stands.

It might benefit us later in the season if West Ham have some proper tough ties rather than being like 5-0 up from the first leg and can just field a bunch of kids in the away leg, like they are largely doing tonight having already topped their group.

I was jokingly going to say a shot for every time Ronnie Radford is mentioned during the Hereford vs Portsmouth coverage, but didn't realise he died 2 days ago - not sure how I missed that, Newcastle United even tweeted about it.

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I was jokingly going to say a shot for every time Ronnie Radford is mentioned during the Hereford vs Portsmouth coverage, but didn't realise he died 2 days ago - not sure how I missed that, Newcastle United even tweeted about it.

Bet you're fucking mortal