Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

10 minutes ago, JB said:

I wonder how many people don't realise there were two A.Fayes who played for us at different times, poor Amdy seems to get the blame for anything either of them did wrong. :lol:

Assumed it was Amdy [emoji38] Abdoulaye was generally solid for us, can’t remember why he left but he was brilliant for Stoke as well. 

9 minutes ago, Ste said:

Assumed it was Amdy [emoji38] Abdoulaye was generally solid for us, can’t remember why he left but he was brilliant for Stoke as well. 

The both played for Stoke at the same time too, so it probably happened even more with them. :lol:

On 30/08/2023 at 19:32, Ste said:

Was it back to back weeks where him and Bramble scored injury-time equalisers against us to make it 2-2? If just one of them missed we'd have stayed up. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Ben said:

For what it's worth the Glazers are the absolute pits, I cam honestly see Man Utd finishing outside the top 8 this season but I bet they still take their dividend.

Said they're not paying dividends this year, but last time they said that they just took more the following year. :lol: