Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Has he looked any better early this season than last?

I think he's pure shite. He tracked back well against Arsenal and it's the first time in a while I wasn't completely disgusted with him, but he's got absolutely nothing going forward. 

Has a decent shot on him and wins a few corners, but struggles to beat defenders and can't use his right foot. Fake pace one trick pony he is. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I think he's pure shite. He tracked back well against Arsenal and it's the first time in a while I wasn't completely disgusted with him, but he's got absolutely nothing going forward. 

Has a decent shot on him and wins a few corners, but struggles to beat defenders and can't use his right foot. Fake pace one trick pony he is. 

And he's got shit tattoo's, can't stand him.

On the latest Ripple Effect podcast they went through the list of executive roles at Man Utd, seems just like a ridiculously overcomplicated organisation without the right level of coordination across departments and between all of these people. Has to be one of the worst-run clubs around. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

On the latest Ripple Effect podcast they went through the list of executive roles at Man Utd, seems just like a ridiculously overcomplicated organisation without the right level of coordination across departments and between all of these people. Has to be one of the worst-run clubs around. 

Supporters of the club have nothing to complain about though, look at the spend on transfers!

An absolute shitshow of a club.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Some superb dog whistle character assassinations of Sancho in the national media this morning.

Sancho was 100% in the wrong with his statement. It just pales in comparison to the other shit going on at the club which should be taking the headlines.

ETH shielded him when he was off for months to sort his head out and constantly defended his performances in the media and gave him plenty of chances. He was massively protected.

Nobody will take Sancho's side over Ten Hag's with this one.

Just now, Froggy said:

Sancho was 100% in the wrong with his statement. It just pales in comparison to the other shit going on at the club which should be taking the headlines.

ETH shielded him when he was off for months to sort his head out and constantly defended his performances in the media and gave him plenty of chances. He was massively protected.

Nobody will take Sancho's side over Ten Hag's with this one.

Sancho shouldn't have gone public, but if he is indeed struggling to sort his head out, OKing hit pieces in the media seems pretty shitty from the club. It's like they've learnt nothing from Alli 

Just now, gbandit said:

How confident are you that Ten Hag is the right manager for Man U, irrespective of whether there’s an owner change or not? @Froggy

Ask me a few weeks ago and it was 100%. Now it's 95%. Has made a few baffling decisions with the team the last few weeks but at the same time I always chuckle at the thought of that making me lose confidence in a manager. As if I know better. 

He's had to deal with an awful lot like. Both off field issues from his players and injuries. I think he's going to come down hard on Sancho and I don't hate that. It's nice to have a manager with authority.

Fair play, he clearly did a brilliant job last season from a results perspective. I think he handled the Ronaldo situation very well but I have no idea what his footballing philosophy / identity is. It feels like it’s built on trying to be solid defensively over anything else and I don’t find Man U remotely exciting to watch. Whether any manager can be successful there currently is probably the main question but I get the feeling that if you go on a poor run, he’s going to become even more negative and it’ll get even more toxic. I don’t think at any stage in my life have I seen Man U supporters this angry and dissatisfied with the direction their club is going in 

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Sancho shouldn't have gone public, but if he is indeed struggling to sort his head out, OKing hit pieces in the media seems pretty shitty from the club. It's like they've learnt nothing from Alli 

Obviously any character assassination by the media is despicable, but the club gave a £73m signing 3 months off and all the help he needed because he was struggling with his mental health. I think we've done well in that regard for once. 

Sancho has never been a scapegoat either like he's claimed. The likes of Maguire must have been astounded at him playing the victim after what he's had to go through.

Just now, gbandit said:

Fair play, he clearly did a brilliant job last season from a results perspective. I think he handled the Ronaldo situation very well but I have no idea what his footballing philosophy / identity is. It feels like it’s built on trying to be solid defensively over anything else and I don’t find Man U remotely exciting to watch. Whether any manager can be successful there currently is probably the main question but I get the feeling that if you go on a poor run, he’s going to become even more negative and it’ll get even more toxic. I don’t think at any stage in my life have I seen Man U supporters this angry and dissatisfied with the direction their club is going in 

Nah it's getting to breaking point in regard to supporters' anger. That's all down to the owners though. They really do need to sell like they said they would or it'll get very ugly. 

It hasn't been a good start to the season, but the fans aren't going to turn on Ten Hag after 4 games. I think we actually played quite well against Arsenal and were very unlucky to lose that game like we did. Fine margins. 

Saying that if Lindelof and Martinez aren't fit after the internationals we're fucked if we're starting Evans and Maguire. :lol: 

I wonder if there's any PR gigs going at Man United. Allegedly batter your partner, full investigation followed by a cushy loan out of the media eye. Potential mental health issues and you publically get chucked under the bus.

Edited by The Prophet

33 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wonder if there's any PR gigs going at Man United. Allegedly batter your partner, full investigation followed by a cushy loan out of the media eye. Potential mental health issues and you publically get checked under the bus.

Not sure I agree with Sancho like. :lol: He has been super protected. All Ten Hag said is that his performance wasn't good enough in training when asked why he wasn't in the squad. It was likely the truth.

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

I think he's going to come down hard on Sancho and I don't hate that. It's nice to have a manager with authority.

Well ignore this. They had a meeting today and sorted it out. He'll be in the squad for the next game.