Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Achievements and ambition has no bearing on the fit and proper persons test. Until our takeover, the only thing that mattered is if you were going to saddle the club with debt it specific ways.

They’ll fucking finish Everton off if they takeover them.

On 12/09/2023 at 12:47, Kimbo said:

I’m assuming the Everton sale will be massively leveraged, I just don’t see how it’s a good investment otherwise, especially at the prices that have been talked about for them.

It's worked out ok for the Glazers.

22 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

No, player tuned up at wrong time, turned around and went home.

----

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial left their training ground after just four minutes on Thursday morning.

The Frenchman was pictured arriving at the club's Carrington base in his Mercedes G Wagon at 8.55am but then snapped driving back out shortly afterwards at 8.59am.

Martial had mixed up his times with United's players actually due to train on Thursday afternoon. 

Training start times at United vary - on Monday, players reported at 12.30pm but on Tuesday it was 9am. On Thursday, players began arriving from about 11.30am.

3 minutes ago, Kazzie said:

No, player tuned up at wrong time, turned around and went home.

----

Manchester United forward Anthony Martial left their training ground after just four minutes on Thursday morning.

The Frenchman was pictured arriving at the club's Carrington base in his Mercedes G Wagon at 8.55am but then snapped driving back out shortly afterwards at 8.59am.

Martial had mixed up his times with United's players actually due to train on Thursday afternoon. 

Training start times at United vary - on Monday, players reported at 12.30pm but on Tuesday it was 9am. On Thursday, players began arriving from about 11.30am.

At least he was on time unlike Sancho.

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

Aye, because they bought possibly the commercially strongest club in the history of football. Everton are fucked whatever they do 

Agree but I was looking at it from the new owners POV. If they can leverage all the debt onto the club then that means their own position is not that bad. If Everton are fucked that's Everton's problem not theirs.

22 minutes ago, Flip said:

Youth team no?

Seems like it. I just read it in a Norwegian paper. Extended to four people now.

The newspaper's sources suggest that more players than the four may be involved, including players from the first team.