Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

16 hours ago, gbandit said:

Joey Barton: A psychopath 

Ahh. Just posted this in the Barton thread. 

I really like Onuoha on Five Live. Comes across really well. Laid back, but speaks well. Balanced and sensible with his opinions. 

I think Football Daily tends to have some decent pundits and journos on whenever I listen. Bar Mr Happy, Chris Sutton. Oh and Luke Edwards :lol: 

On 19/01/2024 at 22:24, Jaqen said:

Screenshot_20240119_221735_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7a9ccf71dea12b5febffb584ed5a3db2.jpg

The whole Toney stuff is bizzare. Promoting his return like he's got a new album coming out [emoji38] 

Forest fans singing what we're all thinking 

On 19/01/2024 at 18:51, TheBrownBottle said:

A 45 yard shot just left of centre of the goal - the keeper was watching it like a spectator

To be fair to that keeper - one of the angles shows the ball changing direction midflight at least twice.

On 20/01/2024 at 12:33, Lush Vlad said:

Ahh. Just posted this in the Barton thread. 

I really like Onuoha on Five Live. Comes across really well. Laid back, but speaks well. Balanced and sensible with his opinions. 

I think Football Daily tends to have some decent pundits and journos on whenever I listen. Bar Mr Happy, Chris Sutton. Oh and Luke Edwards :lol: 

How the fuck Chris Sutton is even tolerated in professional football these days is anathema to me. Aside from being a WUM and grade A bellend, he offers the total sum of sweet fuck all by way of insight