Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

3 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

The accent thing is funny. But fairly common.  Most people laughing at it - don’t speak frequently with non-native English speakers. 

I do it daily.  I don’t mirror to that extent, thankfully, as it would just be racist. 

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

It would be funny (for everyone else) though! 

It would no doubt.  Besides, most of my team from the Indian sub-continent would probably be thinking ‘why is that daft cunt doing an impression of a Welshman?’

Sky are going way over the top with the Klopp situation, I think they can see that their product is losing some of its shine and are desperate for stories.

The Transfer Show on SSN is just a joke now with little to no story's so they just make them up "a source close to the club".

£800 spend last January £30 million this, FFP was brought in to make it a more level playing field, it has in fact made it mundane and Boring.

Sky's whole business model is Built on the EPL, unless they do something, the biggest stars will leave, Man City will win everything every year and the Sponsoship/TV money will drop considerably. 

3 minutes ago, duo said:

Ironically this is the closest title race in years so you could argue It's the best it has been.

See what the table looks like come March

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Does feel like he’s mentally checked out of football these days 

He’s just a fucking arsehole and everyone from round here who knew him before he became an MP told me so, to be fair to them. I was wrong to question. 

I don’t get it though, why does he do all the off field stuff? To try and cultivate a good image? Surely it feels like too much effort for no major benefit to him? 

The lad seems depressed to me but in reality I know fuck all about him and his life and that’s true for the majority of people who are speculating 

3 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

Ey? Closest in years? 

You don't think it is close? 5 points separate 1st to 4th

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 10.09.02.png

Edited by duo

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

I don’t get it though, why does he do all the off field stuff? To try and cultivate a good image? Surely it feels like too much effort for no major benefit to him? 

The lad seems depressed to me but in reality I know fuck all about him and his life and that’s true for the majority of people who are speculating 

You can still do good things for community whilst liking a party and being a little bit unprofessional in your personal life.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

You can still do good things for community whilst liking a party and being a little bit unprofessional in your personal life.

I’m talking in a bigger sense about how his head is dropped these days, he never looks happy on the pitch. His level has dropped dramatically and he’s clearly not focused off the pitch. You tally that up with some of his previous behaviour and it feels like something’s not right. However, that’s just guesswork. Im not denying that someone can be one person in one environment and another elsewhere. It’s more that he just seems properly fucked off all the time