Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

My main question is this. Why is no-one in these videos absolutely creased? :lol: A hearse powersliding is objectively hilarious, I don't care what the context is.

IMG_3538.jpeg.6236639be45a0537cdc8eed4396201d5.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

My main question is this. Why is no-one in these videos absolutely creased? :lol: A hearse powersliding is objectively hilarious, I don't care what the context is.

Would be canny scary I reckon, people with families there and there’s radgies joy riding around with guns.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Is a certain MR not still around thought he was the Sayers enforcer, or is he banged up these days ?

There's a video of this JCB mob chasing his motor around the east end not long after they done the Sayers place over

Edited by jack j

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Is a certain MR not still around thought he was the Sayers enforcer, or is he banged up these days ?

still about I live next door to him [emoji38] he’s actually alreet. 

3 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Wheres the retribution videos? All I've seen is this JCB mob taking the piss everywhere

10 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Back to the Graham days this stuff, not going to end well.

Edited by Whitley mag

😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-66273898

The hearse was left on the pitch following the incident

By Chris Baynes

BBC News

A Gateshead FC match has been called off in chaos after a funeral hearse and a car were driven onto the pitch.

The National League club's friendly against Dunston was abandoned at half-time amid extraordinary scenes which stunned watching supporters.

Footage posted on social media showed the vehicles being driven in circles in the centre of the pitch.

Two men - who witnesses said were masked - then climbed out of the hearse and into the car and left the ground.

Gateshead fan Archie Clark told the BBC the intruders "apparently barged through the gate from the car park" then broke through the railings along the edge of the pitch.

He said posters were thrown out of the car's window in an apparent protest before "two people in ski masks" jumped out of the hearse and into the silver car and drove off.

Matty Hewitt, a football writer at the Newcastle Chronicle, said Gateshead International Stadium was evacuated as a police helicopter circled overhead following the incident.

"Two cars driven onto the pitch with masked men getting out and leaving a hearse on the pitch," he tweeted, describing it as a "terrifying experience with plenty of children about".

Gateshead FC said: "Due to an incident on the pitch occurring shortly after half time, tonight's match has been abandoned by the referee."

The BBC has contacted Northumbria Police for further information

Edited by patrone

1 minute ago, Charlies said:

he was a bully that got what was coming, looks like history is repeating itself… 

Seems strange that all this has kicked off after the Sayers went into retirement mind. I can’t imagine they’re involved in much these days Northumbria we’re all over them.

3 minutes ago, Charlies said:

he was a bully that got what was coming, looks like history is repeating itself… 

You're saying that as though the Sayers aren't bullies. Maybes it's their time that has came

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Seems strange that all this has kicked off after the Sayers went into retirement mind. I can’t imagine they’re involved in much these days Northumbria we’re all over them.

Cant just chose to "retire" when you have caused as much grief and shite as they have over the years

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

You're saying that as though the Sayers aren't bullies. Maybes it's their time that has came

read what I’ve typed and think again mate [emoji38]

just glad I’m not involved in any of it, imagine being 40+ and looking over you’re shoulder man. 

Considering my knowledge of the Toon underworld is limited to INCH the metro graffiti artist and Buzzcocks the Godfather of Cramlington, this story is radge [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Charlies said:

I’m surprised of the lack of coverage for what’s been going on in the NE with regards to this, literal lorries being driven into peoples living rooms [emoji38]

I mean, what's all this about? This needs an explanation :lol:

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Steve wraith associates himself with the Sayers.

Wraith has something to do with dunston fc (I think)

These blokes. (The JCB gang) have been destroying priperties/houses of the Sayers and associates for ages now

This being the latest

Screenshot_20230721_231000_Bazaart.jpg

3 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Considering my knowledge of the Toon underworld is limited to INCH the metro graffiti artist and Buzzcocks the Godfather of Cramlington, this story is radge [emoji38]

I mean, what's all this about? This needs an explanation :lol:

I can go into the world of the 90s/00s graffiti Newcastle scene if you want [emoji38]

You might be pleased to know that Mr Inch is back in action and not writing sing, funk or whatever actually inch. I don’t know why I’m saying this haha