Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

30 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Went out to a nightclub in Belfast on Thursday night, called in sick the next day.

Happens to the best of us at his age, many Fridays off sick after a Thursday in shields with 50p drinks all night 😂

30 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Went out to a nightclub in Belfast on Thursday night, called in sick the next day.

He was out on Wednesday as well in Laverys. So unprofessional. 

28 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Kyle Walker a total pest it turns out too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68125606

Had 2 kids with someone else during an affair, wherein his wife was also pregnant.

What goes through some people's head, man :lol:

Aye, he’s had tons of shit going on for years. Sure there were a lot of rumours about prostitutes. The man’s obviously a complete shambles off the pitch 

Premier league player, probably mid to late 2000s, black lad with bleached blond/white hair which he often shaved patterns into.

No idea who he played for. I feel like he was an aggravating shithouse. He may have had three names but was not Luis Boa Morte, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink or Papa Bouba Diop.

Who is he? Been irritating me all day. There's a chance it's actually Djibril Cisse :lol: but I'm sure I'm thinking of someone else

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Premier league player, probably mid to late 2000s, black lad with bleached blond/white hair which he often shaved patterns into.

No idea who he played for. I feel like he was an aggravating shithouse. He may have had three names but was not Luis Boa Morte, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink or Papa Bouba Diop.

Who is he? Been irritating me all day. There's a chance it's actually Djibril Cisse :lol: but I'm sure I'm thinking of someone else

El Hadji Diouf?

Was just thinking about 2000s shithouses at work. I was describing this bloke and uncertainly said he played for Blackburn but none of us could remember him. The other two were Liverpool and Sunderland fans :lol:

Edited by OpenC

There are quite a few bad teams, plus Everton and possibly Forest getting docked points, but Brentford's fixtures until early April...

Spurs (a)

City (h)

Wolves (a)

Liverpool (h)

City (a)

West Ham (a)

Chelsea (h)

Arsenal (a)

Burnley (a)

Man United (h)

Brighton (h)

Villa (a)

Sneaky relegation contender.

11 hours ago, OpenC said:

Was just thinking about 2000s shithouses at work. I was describing this bloke and uncertainly said he played for Blackburn but none of us could remember him. The other two were Liverpool and Sunderland fans :lol:

Did El Haj Diouf not also play for Liverpool and the Mackems too?