Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Just now, gbandit said:

What’s going on with Dele Alli. He finished his loan at Beşiktaş and is with Everton but hasn’t played at all this season. It says he’s got a partial muscle tear with no return date. Is he essentially finished?

I thought there an issue that if he plays for Everton again they have to pay Spurs a silly amount of money.

Just now, healthyaddiction said:

I thought there an issue that if he plays for Everton again they have to pay Spurs a silly amount of money.

Ah, that might be it. Genuinely feel sorry for the lad. I know he came out with some stuff about how difficult his childhood had been. Football could be a really positive thing in his life but maybe he just can’t make it work in terms of his mental health / desire to play and everything that comes with it 

The dividends and interest payments those goblin-faced Yankee shitbags have taken out and forced upon Man Utd would buy a new stadium outright. 

Dim Jim might be the darling of the press but there should be hell on if those wankers get a penny of taxpayers money given the overseas wealth extraction they’ve engineered.

Just working through the old Big Matches. Stumbled across a fascinating one with a game I went to - Spurs-Man City in 1981. The West Stand was being demolished so the teams got changed in Portakabins behind it.

Whenever you watch the Big Match there are so many differences from today to spot but that one was a bit jarring :lol:

33 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The replies to that post are grim.  A lot of men on the internet who think that convicted rapists aren’t rapists, or that it isn’t really rape to rape someone

If I was a woman, I don’t think I’d want to leave the house if I was on Twitter

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The replies to that post are grim.  A lot of men on the internet who think that convicted rapists aren’t rapists, or that it isn’t really rape to rape someone

If I was a woman, I don’t think I’d want to leave the house if I was on Twitter

Easily the most toxic, vile place around for the general public. 

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yeah, it’s fucking awful.  There are some really creepy, scary fuckers on there 

About 6/7 years ago I joined. Deleted within a year, disgusting 

How does Rio get on TV talking such utter rubbish - Rashford over Gordon?  Southgate deserves sacking if that happens

Edited by duo

3 minutes ago, Charlies said:

It’s be club bias from Rio but I have no doubt in my mind that Southgate will do the same.

It will be decisions like that which will prevent us from winning anything.

It's getting increasingly hard to enjoy football the same way I used to. I don't know if that's an age thing or the actual sport.

That first pen for Man United today, the Havertz dive going unpunished, the way the likes of Arteta and Klopp go on in such a detestable, ungentlemanly way.

Just vile man, and yet nice guys seem to finish last. Where's the concern for role models? Just like all 'business' so many buzz words and trendy moral panics being apparently addressed but not because of genuine concern, because it makes the brand look strong. Respect for referees, sustainability, yada yada yada. Piss off.

#RantOver

WTF is it with folk calling a Hamstring Injury/tear/pull/strain simply a hamstring too? "Looks like he has a hamstring" well...aye...unless his leg has fallen off.

7 hours ago, Heron said:

It's getting increasingly hard to enjoy football the same way I used to. I don't know if that's an age thing or the actual sport.

That first pen for Man United today, the Havertz dive going unpunished, the way the likes of Arteta and Klopp go on in such a detestable, ungentlemanly way.

Just vile man, and yet nice guys seem to finish last. Where's the concern for role models? Just like all 'business' so many buzz words and trendy moral panics being apparently addressed but not because of genuine concern, because it makes the brand look strong. Respect for referees, sustainability, yada yada yada. Piss off.

#RantOver

It’s illuminating that Ange got so much gushing praise when he came in. It was more refreshing than it should have been just having a normal guy saying normal things because of weird cunts like Klopp and Arteta. 

The prime frustration is that we have the tools to deal with a lot of the nonsense in the refs and the laws, but when it comes to the crunch they bottle it. Leaving Havertz aside, Arteta is still pulling his bullshit outside the technical box to interfere with the oppo and…nothing. It’s mental.