The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Attacking with 6 players in the 116th. I’m devastated. What the fuck were they doing? 

All Messi now.

It was unreal man. The team is way too playful and silly.

I'll be watching the next match more neutrally now as well now that the Brazil vs Argentina carrot is no longer in play. Extremely likely to be yet another European winner if the Netherlands progress, and could be the second time in a row that the 4 SFists were from Europe.

Morocco could still have something to say though.

2 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

I've never had any symphony for teams losing on penalties. You've had 120 minutes to win the game, you practice penalties all the time and then you shit the bed. Out. Deservedly. I'll feel the same if it happens to England tomorrow.

Can't help but feel the dumb dancing against Japan has played a part. They were mostly shite today, found it very difficult to get through Croatian lines when they were up against the big boys.

Just now, Wullie said:

The likes of Neymar trying to keep the 5th pen for themselves to be the hero will never not be funny. Imagine England were in that position and Harry Kane wasn't walking up first, fucking hell.

I could understand if he was third penalty taker - they can be a pressure one as it’s the earliest you can lose.  But fifth is ludicrous 

1 minute ago, Wullie said:

The likes of Neymar trying to keep the 5th pen for themselves to be the hero will never not be funny. Imagine England were in that position and Harry Kane wasn't walking up first, fucking hell.

Not to mention him scoring the penalty would make him Brazil's all time top goal scorer. As if you wouldn't be chomping at the bit to take the first one. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Can't help but feel the dumb dancing against Japan has played a part. They were mostly shite today, found it very difficult to get through Croatian lines when they were up against the big boys.

image.thumb.jpeg.63546a7c4f3869b08e998b74021b2d75.jpeg

1 minute ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Honestly, that Croatia goal. They're breaking and Antony is walking. If you're ever gonna track a runner, track him when it's in the last minute or ETv when youre on as a sub.

6 of them forward and they're jogging back. 

It’s embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Fuck off with Bruno like. 

Going ti support our brothers in the south. Messi deserves this.

no way. The midfield battle was falling apart and Bruno would have calmed yous down 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Honestly, that Croatia goal. They're breaking and Antony is walking. If you're ever gonna track a runner, track him when it's in the last minute or ETv when youre on as a sub.

6 of them forward and they're jogging back. 

Yeah, only to then be bawling his eyes out at the end.

Should have put more into it when the game was still being played.