League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Newcastle vs Leicester

36 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Have Leicester only taken the usual league allocation of 3200?

According to their forum they haven’t even sold 1000 yet, so certainly won’t have taken the additional ones they had the chance of.

51 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Loads available which I find quite staggering to be honest.

That's why I don't get the clamour for extra seats. After a year or 2 of champions league we'd be getting attendances like Man City in the group stages

Just now, jack j said:

That's why I don't get the clamour for extra seats. After a year or 2 of champions league we'd be getting attendances like Man City in the group stages

Maybe not quite that bad, but you’re absolutely right in principal.

Demand being like it is now won’t last for ever, it’s great and all, but with (hopefully!) future success will inevitably come a degree complacency amongst the fan base over what excites them and gets them wanting to attend. That’s not a dig, just a reflection of football fan support and human nature.

Going to sound like our friends down the road... But the tickets went on sale to season ticket holders over Christmas when a, people were too busy to notice 

B, wait to get tickets together 

C, its another chunk of money just after a lot of people have other things to pay for?

Either we at it will be 50k plus on the night and I heard a lot more season ticket holders around me saying they had booked tickets 

16 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Going to sound like our friends down the road... But the tickets went on sale to season ticket holders over Christmas when a, people were too busy to notice 

B, wait to get tickets together 

C, its another chunk of money just after a lot of people have other things to pay for?

Either we at it will be 50k plus on the night and I heard a lot more season ticket holders around me saying they had booked tickets 

I was waiting to get an extra for the bairn be a few in the same boat I'd imagine

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Have Leicester only taken the usual league allocation of 3200?

Apparently so. They’d sold 600 as of Sunday according to my mate who supports them. He would be surprised if they bring more than 1500 he said. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Apparently so. They’d sold 600 as of Sunday according to my mate who supports them. He would be surprised if they bring more than 1500 he said. 

Might mean we put an extra block on sale at some point.

17 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Should be a few blocks on sale up there as currently none are in Leazes level 7.

Yeah, from the NW corner onwards. Probably another 4-5k still to be released

Got up in L7E row G and there were 3 seats right next to each other.

Selected two of them and when I went to confirmation it said seats 387 & 392. Not sure I can check that at all but I'll assume they are apart.

Not much use for my lass and her young niece like [emoji38]