League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Newcastle vs Leicester

The rule are different for the league cup to the FA cup, don’t think we have to give these a hefty allocation if we don’t want to.

Certainly wouldn’t be giving these 7k like some teams have been given in the past. Night time game, they have a load of little scrotes that follow them and we’ll be pumped up for our biggest cup game in years.

13 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

The rule are different for the league cup to the FA cup, don’t think we have to give these a hefty allocation if we don’t want to.

Certainly wouldn’t be giving these 7k like some teams have been given in the past. Night time game, they have a load of little scrotes that follow them and we’ll be pumped up for our biggest cup game in years.

BE1323A0-75A8-41AB-A058-11C4B16CF1CE.thumb.jpeg.75e575968b95d49365ae3192b912604e.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If you could pick a player to score a dramatic winner in the cup final, who would it be?

Miggy or Bruno.

Or Burn actually, being a Geordie, he'd be ecstatic.

Edited by 54

39 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If you could pick a player to score a dramatic winner in the cup final, who would it be?

Wouldn't mind a Schar thunder-bastard from outside the box to the top corner, in off the post after mazy run with the ball from deep.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Someone who’s shown faith in the early project or was one of the good eggs who got shafted by Bruce’s inability to coach players.

So you’re looking at Big Joe, Schar or Miggy for me.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Someone who’s shown faith in the early project or was one of the good eggs who got shafted by Bruce’s inability to coach players.

So you’re looking at Big Joe, Schar or Miggy for me.

Similar reasons but it would be Longstaff for me. Would love to see a local lad bring it home. Would also be a very satisfying middle finger to the folks who might claim it's all about money. 

14 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

What’s the minimum allocation we have to give them? 

5k, give or take. Can be reduced if there’s any police or SAG concerns, but doubt that would be the case here. Whether they take that many midweek in early January is debatable mind.

17 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I'd pick a player who epitomises the new era for NUFC and that for me has to be the guy who plays makes everything tick Bruno.