The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - NUFC to enter Conference League if Man City win FA Cup

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

MU in free fall but you just know they'll show up on Wednesday for their final home game and probably get some dodgy decisions in their favour 

hate this fixture 

Chelsea's next two aren't easy and our next two also aren't easy. Anything is possible if we beat Man Utd. Brighton could get something against Chelsea based on what we saw today.

I'd make Chelsea slight favourites simply as both of our games are away from home 

But it's still in our hands with 2 games to go, which I would have taken if offered back in December 

Just now, Mazzy said:

Chelsea's next two aren't easy and our next two also aren't easy. Anything is possible if we beat Man Utd. Brighton could get something against Chelsea based on what we saw today.

Fucking hell you've changed your tune, you were saying we had no chance against Spurs a few weeks ago! Chelsea's last two games are easier than our last two.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Fucking hell you've changed your tune, you were saying we had no chance against Spurs a few weeks ago! Chelsea's last two games are easier than our last two.

You have consistently been miserable.

We're playing probably the worst Man Utd team in decades and Chelsea have a tough trip to Brighton. There's still enough there to remain positive about. If Chelsea win and we don't though its probably done. 

2 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

I think it's likely we draw both games which should at least be enough for 7th 

Hopefully Arsenal win tomorrow and we'll just need to draw on Wednesday for 7th. I'll be kicking every ball for Arsenal tomorrow because the thought of 8th is just unthinkable right now. 

Posted (edited)

I mean apart from the obvious of us potentially not being in Europe, I'd fucking hate that some of the self-nominated super 6 get back into Europe like. Edging out Chelsea and Man United would be great for the league. Entitled twats. The lot of them.

Edited by Heron

5 minutes ago, Beth said:

Well, shockingly beating Spurs changed our fortunes. Tends to happens when you win a couple of games. 

Just now, Heron said:

I mean apart from the obvious of us potentially not being in Europe, I'd fucking ahte that some of the self-nominated super 6 get back into Europe like. Edging out Chelsea and Man United would be great for the league. Entitled twats. The lot of them.

This. Chelsea and Man U have wasted so much money, been complete circuses, and yet. They're fucking clinging on like the bad smells they are m. Fucking sick of them

Posted (edited)

Fancy Chelsea to beat Bournemouth at home. Wouldn't put it past Brighton getting at least 4 points from the next two potentially like.

Edited by Heron

Chelsea only have one loss in the last 13 though. They’ve clearly turned a corner (albeit a bit jammy at times). They’re racing towards the finish line unlike Man Utd. 

Think our best chance now is to pip manure (draw at OT) and watch citeh destroy them in the cup final.

Winning both isn't impossible though.

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Does 7th guarantee European football? 

If City win the FA Cup it does yeah. If Man Utd win it then no.