The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

42 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think they needed it massively, for their reputation more than anything. I just think they'll slip to regular 7-10th placed finishes for a while now. CL football might have given them one last shot at it.

They can keep outspending us and Villa for some time to come.

Spurs spend the lowest wages-to-revenue ratio in the league I believe. Villa are right up against the limits.

I'm more worried about Chelsea than I am Man Utd, they drop points again tomorrow 100% we just need to win our last three and not worry about anyone else and we're guaranteed at least 6th

Can see Manure struggling tomorrow and with the Arse. Chelsea are the main threat now I'd say. 7 points may do it which we should be capable of.

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

Think Man U are the weakest of the 4 atm.  

Droppoing points here and against us would seal ETH exit. Maybe even 1 dropped result will be enough. 

Ten Hag will be gone regardless, don't think even a jammy FA Cup final win saves him

Just for context, Chelsea have failed to win any of their last five away games.

They have two away games left.

If we beat Brighton and Man Utd fail to win either of their next two, we can finish above Man Utd by not losing at Old Trafford. 

Huge games tonight, if Palace play like they did at home to us I can see them comfortably beating them 

3 minutes ago, Vaj said:

If we beat Brighton and Man Utd fail to win either of their next two, we can finish above Man Utd by not losing at Old Trafford. 

Huge games tonight, if Palace play like they did at home to us I can see them comfortably beating them 

Hopefully they don’t do a Brentford and squander chance after chance.

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Just for context, Chelsea have failed to win any of their last five away games.

They have two away games left.

The Forest one won't be easy. They'll be trying to confirm their place for next season.

11 hours ago, toon25 said:

Chelsea will get the spot. The fucking cunts.

Cheers for letting us know pal. 

See yous in August!

Posted (edited)

Remaining fixtures for Man U, Spurs, Chelsea and Newcastle Utd. Played on the Mon 06, Sat 11, Sun 12, Tue 14, Wed 15  and Sun 19 May (Sorry, don't know how to do tables. Spurs included for my own perverse pleasure of them dropping a load more bollocks and us stealing 5th scenario).

1. Crystal P vs  Man U
  2. Newcastle vs Brighton   ,   Spurs vs Burnley   ,   Notts Forest  vs  Chelsea
  3. Man U  vs  Arsenal
  4. Spurs  vs   Man City
  5. Brighton  vs  Chelsea  ,   Man U  vs  Newcastle
  6. Brentford  vs  Newcastle   ,   Brighton   vs   Man U   ,    Chelsea   vs   Bournemouth    ,    Sheff U   vs   Spurs

I have us holding on to 6th place

Edited by Irish Magpie
punctuation

Tonight's game is huge, I'd actually take a draw if it was offered right now as that keeps Man U a point behind and I don't see them beating Arsenal. At best they might fluke a draw against Arsenal but assuming we beat Brighton we would go into the game at Old Trafford 3 points ahead and a significantly superior goal difference 

12 hours ago, toon25 said:

Chelsea will get the spot. The fucking cunts.

I think they will - their run in is so easy, I think we’ll finish 8th behind Man U but for me that’s still a good season.

We've a broken radio and Mae Young in centre back tonight and you lads are acting like we're not getting pumped.

Our Europa League qualficiation depends on getting players back and jamming the FA Cup. 

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Cheers for letting us know pal. 

See yous in August!

It’s a very valid shout with their recent upturn in form and their last three games being soooo easy in comparison.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

We've a broken radio and Mae Young in centre back tonight and you lads are acting like we're not getting pumped.

Our Europa League qualficiation depends on getting players back and jamming the FA Cup. 

Do you get notifications whenever Man Utd get mentioned on here or something?

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I think they will - their run in is so easy, I think we’ll finish 8th behind Man U but for me that’s still a good season.

Fucking hell 😂

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, janpawel said:

Fucking hell 😂

Don’t understand what’s wrong with that statement- 6th to 8th is anyone’s out of us, Chelsea and Man U. Chelsea’s games are the easiest and we have a six pointer with Man U as well as Brighton.  Very possible- your sarcastic little 😂  is added as if I’ve said I think we’ll get relegated or something.

Edited by Gawalls

Manu look knackered with Palace (in top form) and Arsenal next, we control our own destiny and can only get better with injured players back in reckoning. Chelsea  have the easiest run-in but are still a couple of points behind us.

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Do you get notifications whenever Man Utd get mentioned on here or something?

No that would be pathetic.

I just spend every minute of my life on here instead.