The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

620 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Posted (edited)

Nervous about Chelsea. Just have to hope they slip up to Forest or Wham.

They need to get 3 more points than us to overtake, so I think 5+ would be enough..... fingers crossed.

Edited by Ketsbaia

On 29/04/2024 at 11:19, Skeletor said:

It's classic Newcastle fan-ism. "The other team is going to win all their games despite no evidence to support that, and we're going to lose all our games"

Pretty comfortable win for Chelsea tonight. Odds on against West ham who have pretty much thrown the towel in

Massive game for us on Saturday. Our away form worries me massively

Man Utd

Palace a

Arsenal H

NUFC H

Brighton a 

NUFC

Burnley a

Brighton H

Man Utd a

Brentford a

Chelsea

West Ham H

Forest a

Brighton a

Bournemouth H

Given Chelsea are "Vibes FC" these days, they are 100% losing away to Forest.

Also, Palace better turn up this weekend.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Given Chelsea are "Vibes FC" these days, they are 100% losing away to Forest.

Also, Palace better turn up this weekend.

Could easily see Man Utd not getting anything until maybe the Brighton game.

Us and Chelsea have somewhat comparable run ins. They're probably our biggest threat. Our GD could end up being the difference as a draw from us equals a Chelsea win.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

Yeah, whatever happens this season happens. I’m more concerned Poch has found something that will stop them from sliding into oblivion.

I think it's just a settled team and slightly better team spirit.

There's quality there. If they defend decently they can score goals.

I still think they are susceptible when teams come and defend deep well. WHU have lost everything but with the rivalry they might turn up. It's Forest on the counter I think they'll drop points/lose.

Edited by The College Dropout

I’d be surprised if we pick up more than 4 points from our remaining away fixtures, I do think we’ll win our last home game. With that I’m predicting 7 points from the final four games. Meaning Chelsea would need 10 and Man U 7 points to finish above us if my maths are correct?

12 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

I’d be surprised if we pick up more than 4 points from our remaining away fixtures, I do think we’ll win our last home game. With that I’m predicting 7 points from the final four games. Meaning Chelsea would need 10 and Man U 7 points to finish above us if my maths are correct?

Correct pal - also got to factor the nightmare scenario if Chelsea finish 6th, we finish 7th, Man Utd 8th and them bastards beat Man City in the FA Cup final! That's why I was so pleased that Chelsea lost to Man City in the semi final (and they should have been 3 up!)!

I think Chelsea will finish in the top 7, but not sure if they catch us or Man Utd. Could well all boil down to our game at Old Trafford. 

On 29/04/2024 at 10:19, OCK said:

Whatever happens I think we can all agree it'll be hilarious if Spurs somehow finish below us, Man U and Chelsea. OK, maybe Leffe won't be laughing, unless its like the laughter of madness.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Convinced we get top 4 if we didn't have such an awful injury run. It was horrendous, totally fucked us. 

16 points from last 7 games. Real good solid form when we needed it. We need Europe. 

Let’s hope we’re feeling glad all over on Monday. Always did like Pards, Mark Bright, the Homeslice Naughty Boyz, Simon “talks sense” Jordan and other assorted spivs.

Posted (edited)

top 7 gets you conference? below that nowt If chelsea win tomorrow we'll need to win our remaining games for 6th but with the squad we have now i believe we can match man u

Edited by astraguy

10 minutes ago, Holloway said:

If we nail 5th man:fwap:

Would be insane/fantastic after the (relative) depths of this season to finish only two places off last year's finish [emoji38]

5th feels far with the games remaining.

Palace better not bottle it against man u like. Fuckers have actually looked decent last few weeks. Bookies even have them favourites

2 minutes ago, nufc4eva said:

We only won 2 more matches last season than this, been the draws to losses that have killed us.

Let’s win the next 3 then!