The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Us not winning against Leeds is annoying like. Disappointing. Hopefully we can beat Brighton but it won’t be easy. Never mind with Brighton able to play in a more relaxed way. Hope Leicester or Villa can help us. 

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Southampton away on the last day for Liverpool...no better chance to destroy that goal difference, we need 7 points

The draw yesterday means we need 6, two wins from Brighton, Leicester and Chelsea.

Cant see that from Leicester. Could make a case for an Everton style rousing performance in this situation from anybody else down there but them (and Southampton obviously). Wrong kind of stadium, fanbase and everything.

12 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Wouldn't a miracle Leicester win on Monday against Liverpool, combined with a win for us against Brighton on Thursday, seal it for us?

Stranger things have happened in football and unexpected things can happen. We thought we'd win yesterday, Liverpool will think Leicester will be a walkover for them. Let's see.

I said this earlier today.

Football is a strange game. Most people thought we would win comfortably yesterday. People thought Arsenal would win against Brighton today and yet, football throws you up something unexpected all the time.

Before we get to Thursday, where most our fans are now fearing playing Brighton, we'll see if Leicester can spring a surprise tomorrow. Mind you, if they do win, and we can't finish it off against Brighton, we'll probably be worried of Leicester after that then.

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

I agree tbh, I think it's a tough ask for us to get 71 points now with the recent performances.

We just need a Liverpool draw, Lucas Moura ffs :lol:

hate that clown so much, man. Insane amounts :lol: 

Remember two weeks ago when we were scoring for fun. Joelinton started banging them in. Isak and Wilson both on form. Murphy scoring every game just about. 

I remember thinking the timing was perfect. Coming into free-scoring form with 5 games to go. 

Going from that to not being able to score in open play. The reason? Senior Longstaff's ankle. Couldn't write it. 

5 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I agree tbh, I think it's a tough ask for us to get 71 points now with the recent performances.

We just need a Liverpool draw, Lucas Moura ffs :lol:

What recent performances? Other than Leeds we have been flying. Lost to a very good Arsenal side who for the most part have been the best in the league 

Our recent form hasn't been too bad. Wins v Spurs, Everton and Southampton, hard luck v Arsenal, then an inconsistent performance v Leeds.

Certainly no reason to think we can't beat two of Brighton, Leicester and Chelsea.

I don't think we'll need to in the end mind.