The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

5 minutes ago, Paullow said:

For those that do still care about rivals matches, if there had to be a winner in the Spurs vs Brighton match, who would you prefer to win and why. Draw is clearly the best result.

Brighton clearly, if not a draw. Tottenham are still more favored to reach top 4 than Brighton. 

edit: I also like Brighton a lot more and would love to see them in the cl with us 

Edited by NoU

26 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

If we finish 4th it's preferable that ManUtd finish 3rd then we'd definitely be in the CL.

Why would 4th be less CL depending on who finishes 3rd? 

3 minutes ago, NoU said:

Why would 4th be less CL depending on who finishes 3rd? 

If they win uefa and Chelsea win champions league then 4th place wouldn't get champions league as max 5 epl teams

Edited by Dr. TC

58 minutes ago, Paullow said:

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/tottenham-v-brighton/winner

Crazy that Brighton are the match favourites at most bookies - have Tottenham Kane out or something? At Brighton I'd have expected them to be faves, but not at Spurs.

https://twitter.com/search?q=brighton favourites&src=typed_query&f=live

Seems a few others were thinking the same. Even just at the start of this season, it would be mad to think Brighton would be favourites to beat them away.

There’s still a lot of points to play for but it’s getting hard for me to imagine taking 3 points from Spurs and not finishing in the top 4, especially since they have Man Utd and Liverpool in the same week.

Simple as that really.