The Europeometer™ (2024/25)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

626 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Villa are looking like us of last season. With a better squad. And in a weaker competition than the league cup.

Villa have to win a trophy or get in the CL. Anything short will feel like a failure for them deep down I'm sure. Like how finishing 5th for us would've been a sly failure at a certain point last season.

10 hours ago, The Prophet said:

3rd with 77 points, over the last 38 games I believe. Superb form.

What's particularly impressive is, those 38 games he's been here, when he arrived, we were only out of the relegation places on goal difference. He's done that whilst picking us up from such a piss poor level under Carpethead.

I said a while ago on here that he's improved literally every player we have except Leon Bailey. I take that back, Bailey has been on fire lately for us.

Sods law there are 8 fucking fixtures in December, more than any other month in the season, when we are at breaking point with injuries with no relief in sight. 

I dunno how we are gonna do it but if we can somehow hang in there... The 2nd half of the season if we get our squad back together is gonna be fruitful.

On 28/11/2023 at 20:21, brummie said:

What's particularly impressive is, those 38 games he's been here, when he arrived, we were only out of the relegation places on goal difference. He's done that whilst picking us up from such a piss poor level under Carpethead.

I said a while ago on here that he's improved literally every player we have except Leon Bailey. I take that back, Bailey has been on fire lately for us.

Stop plagiarising us.

quite a good round for English clubs this midweek round, and others had a bit week weaker result, so England climbed up to 2nd place on coefficient list, at the moment PL 5th place worth CL group qualification.

can change easily in 2 weeks time, but imo England will be in top two in the end.

10 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Updated this morning, up to 3rd after this round of games so looking good for 5th place becoming a CL spot. 

Screenshot_20231201-061950.png

Looks pretty good, Belgium should fall off when knockout stages come.

I still find it incredibly silly that you could feasibly not know which places qualify for the CL until after the season has ended. I really thought when this was introduced that it would be a season in advance (i.e. England would have 5 places this year based on 2022/23). 

1 hour ago, timeEd32 said:

I still find it incredibly silly that you could feasibly not know which places qualify for the CL until after the season has ended. I really thought when this was introduced that it would be a season in advance (i.e. England would have 5 places this year based on 2022/23). 

Aye, I mean probably unlikely it goes down to the outcome of the finals, but certainly not impossible.

Be an absolute bastard if we snatched fifth with a last minute winner or something on the last day, then Man City lose the CL final to Bayern meaning we only end up with four places.

I think it down to us, Villa and Spurs for 4th and 5th place. If we can get the likes of Botman, Willock, Longstaff, Wilson, Barnes and Anderson back within a couple of weeks, we look good. Spurs will struggle to pick up points without Maddinson and Villa will hit a sticky spot at some point. 

On 01/12/2023 at 06:21, Optimistic Nut said:

Updated this morning, up to 3rd after this round of games so looking good for 5th place becoming a CL spot. 

Screenshot_20231201-061950.png

So where have "England" got to finish in that league table for 5th place to become a champions league spot??