The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

If it wasn’t for pope and bad finishing it could have been 4 or 5 ffs 

Do you only remember the negative parts of games?

FFS, you’d think we just got played off the park by Southampton.

800DE394-AEB2-4F1B-B94E-AB0649737748.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Nah mate I just forget it’s like proper cool to not express any worry when a 12 point lead has been cut to 3.

Good news is we generally respond quite well to a defeat. I’m down Leeds next week so fingers crossed.

Take your pampers just to be sure 

Just now, Ronaldo said:

No need for that. Not that I necessarily agree with him.

Yeah fair enough (although you have said much worse over the years). 

I just can't stand the bed wetting or the blatant stupidity.

Not looking forward to watching Big Sam and his horrible negative football, and stinking tackles flying in all over the place. Even if we win we could be walking away with injuries or a suspension because of that fat wankers tactics. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Doom mongers fan fuck off this forum imo. Needlessly negative. Have some belief and enjoy this remarkable season 

I think people should be free to post how they feel.  This is a place where people can vent their worries or frustrations.  And we can all take that into consideration.

Just now, Decky said:

Not looking forward to watching Big Sam and his horrible negative football, and stinking tackles flying in all over the place. Even if we win we could be walking away with injuries or a suspension because of that fat wankers tactics. 

This is what will play straight into our hands imo. Everton away is pretty much a replica of how we'd expect Leeds to set up. We'll win. 

Part of me was delighted to be going toe to toe with the second best side in league.

Bet ya arse the ones who are bed wetting now are exactly the same ones we wouldn't even finish top 7. Thrive off negative energy. 

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

I think people should be free to post how they feel.  This is a place where people can vent their worries or frustrations.  And we can all take that into consideration.

Those who are worried and frustrated are idiots.

Don't have a pop at me though, free world and all that. Works both ways.

6 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Leeds will be a really difficult game, West Ham taking some points off Man United tonight will take the edge off a bit heading into that.

Man Utd couldn’t have hand picked three better home games to finish with 

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

I’d venture to say the majority of doom mongers here post to wind up or have the ability to say “I told you so” and quote themselves. I’ve been part of this forum far too long to have seen this absolutely childish behavior. You can tell the difference between a blatant wind up and a proper serious discussion.

Just now, Jack27 said:

WE GOT THIS. WHO CARES WHERE WE FINISH. PHENOMENAL SEASON. 

Is my mindset going into the last few weeks. Just gonna fucking enjoy it 

I’m trying to think like that but would be fucking gutted to miss out on top 4 now 

Let's keep going and see where we end up. It's a 38 game season and if we get CL football it will be amazing but either way it's been wonderful to watch our club competing with and beating most other teams . What a season HWTFL man. :indi:

Yeah let's chill. 18 months ago we had fucking Bruce and Ashley.

In the worst case scenario that we blow it and come 5th we'll go buy some class players and be challenging at the top again next season (Plus in Europe).

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I’m trying to think like that but would be fucking gutted to miss out on top 4 now 

Same. Missing out in 11/12 didn't feel too bad (regardless of what later happened to Spurs) as we were rarely in the top 4 towards the end of the season and our run in was hard. To miss out on top 4 this season having led by 9 points with 5 to go would be worse than losing the cup final for me.