Arsenal vs. Newcastle United 3/1/23 @ 7:45pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

We have conceded 2 goals in last 10 games. This is a massive test but we are so well drilled. I wonder if this might be the type of game Maxi can deliver. Maxi versus Ben White on break?

This is the thing for me. Even in games this season where we've not been at our best, we've still looked solid overall. Big ask expecting that all of the time but reason for optimism.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

This is the thing for me. Even in games this season where we've not been at our best, we've still looked solid overall. Big ask expecting that all of the time but reason for optimism.

2 goals conceded in 17 first halves this season. That is ridiculously impressive tbh. Obviously crucial we start well tonight.

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

2 goals conceded in 17 first halves this season. That is ridiculously impressive tbh. Obviously crucial we start well tonight.

Still not trailed in a game since September against Bournemouth for about 5 minutes?

Edited by Optimistic Nut

For those who haven't bothered to set up reliable means to watch our matches (like me) Now TV Sky Sports is on offer £20 a month for 6 months with free cancellation at the moment.

I've just bit bullet and will probably keep until end of Feb with how many games we've got on there.

Edited by ponsaelius

3 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

For those who haven't bothered to set up reliable means to watch our matches (like me) Now TV Sky Sports is on offer £20 a month for 6 months with free cancellation at the moment.

I've just bit bullet and will probably keep until end of Feb with how many games we've got on there.

Decent deal imo. I pay £25 a month but with the Football, NFL and Cricket on, I definitely get my moneys worth.

FYI for Virgin Media users they'll add Sky Sports SD channels for £15.75 a month with 30 day cancellation notice, put it on the other day to get the finals of the darts and our games over the next month or two.

Edited by Pilko

7 minutes ago, LV said:

How??!

That's what it costs here.

edit:  Should point out it's totally legal and above board too.  That's with the Chinese rights holder.

Edited by loki679

11 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

I’m in Canada and I go halves with a mate for fubo. Every PL game for like 75 CAD a year. It’s fucking bonkers. 

Enjoy it while it lasts. Pretty sure Fubo’s days are numbered.

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

If Schär gets booked here, will he serve his suspension against Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend? 

No, nor would he be suspended for the Leicester match. Would be Fulham. Same with Trippier.

10 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Enjoy it while it lasts. Pretty sure Fubo’s days are numbered.

the year before this we had DAZN for all the PL games.

some streaming company will always have the rights over here (I hope). We’ll keep hopping around to whoever gets it.