Newcastle United 2-0 Leicester City (10/01/2023)

HaydnNUFC

We fucking battered them for the majority of that, could have been 5/6 at various points. Each and everyone of the players on the pitch put their everything into that, and deservedly got through it. If we can stay clear of Man City in the semi's man, who know what could happen. Howay the lads.

Also, just saying, Perez was easily Leicesters best player.

Delighted. Did think we looked a bit more open at the back than usual but hopefully a one off. GTFI. Also, Isak looks great. That run where he took it from the half way line and won a corner. Wilson can’t do that anymore. He’s mint, but he can’t do that.

Edited by Dr Venkman

Ah man, from such a nervous first half to that. Feel so emotional. Absolute lions the lot of them. Loved BDB getting that goal. Must have felt absolutely incredible and fully deserved.

Boys, I’m sitting in the pub here. Could almost cry and it’s just into the semis. :lol: I’m dreaming of being in Newcastle for the final. I’m 34 and I’ve spent 20 years, most of which have been on this forum, dreaming of being in Newcastle for a final and we’re nearly there.

But regardless of what’s happens it’s clear we’re going to be down this road a lot going forward and our day of glory is on the way. What a time to support this club and well deserved after everything we’ve been through. 

Enjoy tonight lads, bring on the semis and if we make the final we’re having a NO meet up!

Just now, Decky said:

Boys, I’m sitting in the pub here. Could almost cry and it’s just into the semis. :lol: I’m dreaming of being in Newcastle for the final. I’m 34 and I’ve spent 20 years, most of which have been on this forum, dreaming of being in Newcastle for a final and we’re nearly there.

But regardless of what’s happens it’s clear we’re going to be down this road a lot going forward and our day of glory is on the way. What a time to support this club and well deserved after everything we’ve been through. 

Enjoy tonight lads, bring on the semis and if we make the final we’re having a NO meet up!

Newcastle are in the semi final, too. 

8 minutes ago, 54 said:

We fucking battered them for the majority of that, could have been 5/6 at various points. Each and everyone of the players on the pitch put their everything into that, and deservedly got through it. If we can stay clear of Man City in the semi's man, who know what could happen. Howay the lads.

Also, just saying, Perez was easily Leicesters best player.

I thought Perez was dreadful tonight.