95 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred date?

• Saturday 1st April
    • Sunday 2nd April
    • Either
    • I want to play but can't make that weekend

On 28/03/2023 at 13:31, Papavasiliou said:

Looks like rain

Forecast as of this morning suggests bright, sunny and mild! Looks like all the poxy stuff out of the way by close of play on Saturday. 

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Forecast as of this morning suggests bright, sunny and mild! Looks like all the poxy stuff out of the way by close of play on Saturday. 

Nice one. I looked earlier this week and it had it raining for basically exactly when we would be playing and no other point in the day.

Was fucking class seeing you lads today. I don't get out often anymore with life, wife and kids etc, so seeing you all again has really made my day.

Fucking great result. 

Up the mags.

Truly a fantastic day. Loved it from start to finish. Fantastic people, fantastic game, fantastic NUFC result. Special shout out to @samptime29 @gbandit @Anderson and @Infatuation Junkie for all being class on their first ever appearance. 

But, I mean, yeah... the Reds won but... the streets will never forget @Dr.Spaceman between the posts. 

See you in October, lads. Any lurkers; please get involved, you're so welcome. 

6 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Great day. Waiting for train home now. Let's sort another game soon ? 

Give it at least a week so I can walk again. 

Couldn't have met a more welcoming bunch. Must admit the closer the time came. The more I was humming and harring on dropping out.

The match was superbly even. Could have gone either way. Imho legs tiring was probably a help to the reds winning it.

Some lovely play. No nasty tackles. But still very competitive.

Anyone slightly thinking about playing but putting it off. I can honestly say you will thoroughly enjoy meeting everyone and playing the match. 

I even got asked if I will play again. Skinny Peter Kay must of done alright. ?