Anthony Gordon: named NUFC Player of the Season (Official)

Jack27

Changing the topic ever so slightly......

Who was that lad in the Byker wall who they called the byker rat or rat boy or something. Im sure he was called Anthony

Anyway, if he signs we might have to delete the thread and start a fresh one. :lol:

Edited by Lazarus

14 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

This is gunna happen isn’t it?

For me he’s been very poor in a very very poor team. He’s a younger quicker Jacob Murphy. Who is he displacing from this team? Miggy? ASM? Isak? No chance. 

He plays either side, in an attacking wide three; or behind a front man in the middle. I guess that flexibility, and his undoubted energy/combativeness, makes him an attractive (no pun…) option for an EH squad.  

6 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Quite the obsession with his look in here..

If I had infinite money I'd have a way more ridiculous wardrobe and barnet than him tbf.

Fair play to him for turning out in whatever way makes him happy.

“Hi, is that Rentokil? I’d like to cancel a call-out to St. James’ park, aye that’s right, the rat poison call-out. What, I have to give a reason? Erm, can you just type in - He’s our rat now, cheers pet”

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I reckon £25-30m would be value based on today, but I think £40m is a reasonable gamble for someone who if we can fulfil his potential will be worth far more.

I want to be proved wrong, but I just don’t see how he ever becomes worth more than what we will end up paying for him now 

4 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Those pant would go better with a billy idol do. 

Giant shoes, comedy galluses, a revolving bow tie, bucket of whitewash, a squirty flower and a poorly managed ladder I think. 

Edited by Mahoneys Tache

8 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Changing the topic ever so slightly......

Who was that lad in the Byker wall who they called the byker rat or rat boy or something. Im sure he was called Anthony

Anyway, if he signs we might have to delete the thread and start a fresh one. :lol:

Funnily enough i considered posting that in the look a like thread a while back  :lol:

image.thumb.png.1da673d904f3c2f66ed3dbb1fa8cbbfe.png

Edited by ste_ne24

5 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Quite the obsession with his look in here..

Are you snow flaking on the hair, clothing, or people saying rat face etc?

I just think on the pitch he's come over like a right twat, put me off ages back, not a fan and wouldn't really want us to sign him.