Anthony Gordon

Jack27

The very least that can be said is he improves the squad, gives a better option off the bench or alternating with Miggy/ASM/whoever than Murphy.  I'm 100% down with that. No point in seeing it any different - he's not being presented as our only signing for the forseeable or the player were going to build everything else around.

He seems really truly happy in his interview. Like he feels like he's stepped up to a big club. Strange feeling for me. I, too, would be pissed off if I was an Everton supporter :lol:

Clearly a bright lad. Our average IQ must be getting pretty sweet, now.

Just now, 80 said:

He seems really truly happy in his interview. Like he feels like he's stepped up to a big club. Strange feeling for me. I, too, would be pissed off if I was an Everton supporter :lol:

Clearly a bright lad. Our average IQ must be getting pretty sweet, now.

yeah i noticed that too.

seems so happy, relaxed as if a huge weight has been lifted.

bet his family's relieved too.

2 minutes ago, 80 said:

Thought that as I was writing it :laugh: But we've definitely been recruiting smarter than average players over the past year.

Didn't he literally say something like "Southampton have more middle class kids" and  "We have to put more intelligence into our players" [emoji38] the cheek coming from that simpleton.

Those were the days eh. 

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

She is insanely beautiful. 

She's very tidy yes, way, way out of all of our leagues, sure, but 'insanely beautiful', no.

Would not be out of place in Bijoux on a Saturday with a gaggle of uglier friends, getting chatted up by sunbed, skin-fade, roided Ryan.

Insanely beautiful is Catherine Zeta Jones circa 1998.

'Tis a rare bloom, and vanishes as quickly as it arrives.

Hate to quibble, but it's the difference between say, James Maddison, who is very good, and prime Zidane, who was an elegant, unquestionable genius.

You'd be made up to get Maddison, but you'd murder, dice and hide the body for Zidane.

Incidentally, you know Michael Douglas got some sort of oral cancer from eating her snatch too much? Who knew :neutral:

CZJ.thumb.jpg.7513a4e0612e9204d906c731efbf0768.jpgCZJ2.jpg.633f2ad740f8546653ed1a2d073df12c.jpg

1 minute ago, alexf said:

Didn't he literally say something like "Southampton have more middle class kids" and  "We have to put more intelligence into our players" [emoji38] the cheek coming from that simpleton.

Those were the days eh. 

He did indeed. The North East has famously struggled to produce decent footballers over the past century due to lack of brains among the natives.

19 minutes ago, 80 said:

He did indeed. The North East has famously struggled to produce decent footballers over the past century due to lack of brains among the natives.

Liverpool seems to generate great talent and they are far thicker.

I think football inteligence is a separate category to general intelligence.

Rooney was a genius on the pitch in his prime but he'd struggle in a simple pub quiz.

Maradonna was a simpleton but on the pitch he was... Maradonna.

37 minutes ago, Hank Marvin said:

She's very tidy yes, way, way out of all of our leagues, sure, but 'insanely beautiful', no.

Would not be out of place in Bijoux on a Saturday with a gaggle of uglier friends, getting chatted up by sunbed, skin-fade, roided Ryan.

Insanely beautiful is Catherine Zeta Jones circa 1998.

'Tis a rare bloom, and vanishes as quickly as it arrives.

Hate to quibble, but it's the difference between say, James Maddison, who is very good, and prime Zidane, who was an elegant, unquestionable genius.

You'd be made up to get Maddison, but you'd murder, dice and hide the body for Zidane.

Incidentally, you know Michael Douglas got some sort of oral cancer from eating her snatch too much? Who knew :neutral:

CZJ.thumb.jpg.7513a4e0612e9204d906c731efbf0768.jpgCZJ2.jpg.633f2ad740f8546653ed1a2d073df12c.jpg

She a fuckin wag tho, m8? 

47 minutes ago, keegshields said:

Think we have a gem here. Suits everything we set up for and and play as a system. Money means fuck all.

This. And even if he turns out to be a dud we'd still get most of our money back on him due to his age.