Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 hour ago, Andy said:

5 goals, 3 assists and 2 penalties won is a really strong start to the season from him, and those stats don't even reflect what he brings in terms of work rate. Ridiculous that Southgate overlooks him. 

He's brilliant. From first minute until last he plays with same intensity and directness. England would benefit from him massively. He's rapidly become one my favourite players for us.

Love his work rate which has been evident from the first game this season now that his fitness is at the correct level.

My only concern was end product in terms of him becoming elite but wow he is there already! The quality he showed for both his assist and goal was amazing, what a player…absolutely buzzing for him! 

40 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Can you even imagine the amount of complaining that went on when we signed this guy. 

Looking worse and worse as time passes all that carrying on.

Yet another goal and assist.

I wasn't here back then, but I'm guessing he wasn't "elite" enough.

Just now, KaKa said:

Feel free to go back and read over. Be prepared to cringe a lot though.

Kaka man. What are you hoping to get from this? Some didn’t want him but I assume those same people are chuffed we signed him now and are happy to eat humble pie. Can ya not just leave it at that ya cheeky scamp ya?