Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Can't describe how gutted I'd be if Gordon left, never mind to fucking Liverpool. :lol:

It's absolutely horrible atm, like. If him or Isak left it's enough to make you want to give up on the game. There's no way on earth we should be forced into that. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Can't describe how gutted I'd be if Gordon left, never mind to fucking Liverpool. :lol:

It's absolutely horrible atm, like. If him or Isak left it's enough to make you want to give up on the game. There's no way on earth we should be forced into that. 

Only a couple of days of suffering left. 

Optimum window to get a lot of people clicking on and reading articles due to this PSR thing. Trying to rile folks up.

Was just the other day the Chronicle was stating the ownership were very relaxed, approaching the deadline.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I’m done if we have to sell either of them (Bruno I could understand with the release clause).

If we starting to believe Craig Hope then we are really in trouble... 

He got lucky when he had a player leaking him inside information about Bruce but the story does not even make sense with regards to PSR.

He was a 40 million purchase so would need to be 70 /80 plus to get us as much profit as Mintah.