Newcastle United 2-1 Southampton - Tell me Ma, me Ma, I won't be home for tea... (31/01/2023)

Disco

Caulkin made a really good point on PotD. That second half was like old Newcastle wresting with new Newcastle. You felt tense and nervous because we're so used to fucking it up, but you look up at the scoreboard and we're actually comfortable.

41 minutes ago, RS said:

I was pretty quiet all game, felt terrible until I spewed up 6 pints of cider and a bag of chips all over the poor bastard in front of me.  Felt much better afterwards barring some simple looking twat giving me hacky looks and tutting every time somebody stood up to sing “stand up I’d you love the toon”. Miserable bastard. 

Anyone slip on some sick and break their arm again? :lol: 

34 minutes ago, buzz said:

Looks like the club have hired some extra videographers! :lol:

Nice bit at the end with Staveley 

Think it’s likely to do with that in-house documentary we are supposedly making 

23 hours ago, RS said:

I was pretty quiet all game, felt terrible until I spewed up 6 pints of cider and a bag of chips all over the poor bastard in front of me.  Felt much better afterwards barring some simple looking twat giving me hacky looks and tutting every time somebody stood up to sing “stand up I’d you love the toon”. Miserable bastard. 

On 01/02/2023 at 20:50, pinkeye said:

I hope it was no-one on here but, about 3 or 4 rows in front of me in the East Stand a lad, looked around late 20's early 30's, projectile vomited the most disgusting gooey, cider stinking vomit with bits of food all over the poor old fella in front of him.  The poor old bloke was drenched all down the back of his head and back of his coat, he went fuckin crazy....  as anyone would....

It even got onto the people either side and the woman sitting on the row in front of the old fella....

If it was someone on here you should be massively ashamed of yourself.  Absolutely vile and rotten!!

Guessing we’ve solved the crime? 😂

It was pretty one sided coverage, and some Saints fans weren't happy:

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/59873-sky-tv-last-night/

Must admit this one did make me laugh out loud:

I don’t think you understand Nick. Unlike any other city in the world Newcastle people work all week and at the weekend like to get their money and enjoy themselves, they like watching their team. They also love a striker up there. Such great people a great city and club. I for one was pleased to lose to them. 

:lol:

Edited by Paullow