[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I keep having repeated bad dreams about missing the game.  It’s on at 3:30am in Sydney - and there has been the odd game where I’ve got the Sunday kickoff times wrong and set my alarm for the wrong time.  Or the alarm doesn’t go off.  I’m terrified that I’m going to wake up, finding I’ve slept through it, and we’ve won the thing.  It’s worse than that one about doing an exam at school in your jarmas.

Kept trying to get ones in the lower blocks, said were available then went to buy and was no longer available, ended up in block 532 in the end, couldn't care less where sat though main thing is we got them.

Edited by Geogaddi

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Fairly instant, within a minute? It might well be different buying Club Wembley, though, as in it could come from them rather than the club.

Money has came out of account but had no email, and didn’t take a screen shot 

12 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Money has came out of account but had no email, and didn’t take a screen shot 

Were there many Club Wembley blocks assigned to NUFC? Thought this section was completely set aside for members.

8 minutes ago, Andymc1 said:

Were there many Club Wembley blocks assigned to NUFC? Thought this section was completely set aside for members.

Yeah it's interesting they're selling Club Wembley through the Club when it's a "neutral" section. Does anyone know if block 241 was available to buy this way? I hope so! :)

1 minute ago, mondonewc said:

Yeah it's interesting they're selling Club Wembley through the Club when it's a "neutral" section. Does anyone know if block 241 was available to buy this way? I hope so! :)

We’re in block 236