[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

11 minutes ago, GeordieT said:

For those in period 4, is there an optimal ticket category to pick tomorrow to increase the chances of success?

Don’t think you’re given the option. As I understood the email, you put in your supporter details and your bank details, and if you’re lucky a seat is assigned for you

Edited by Hovagod

20 minutes ago, TheDimpleboy said:

Ana I'm panicking unnecessarily, but although I bought my ticket (and got confirmation email), it doesn't show up in my purchase history on my account. 

Is that normal?

Officially it’s Wembley sorting the tickets not the club so that might be the reason. Always find our club history tab a bit unclear.

53 minutes ago, TheDimpleboy said:

Ana I'm panicking unnecessarily, but although I bought my ticket (and got confirmation email), it doesn't show up in my purchase history on my account. 

Is that normal?

Nothing is showing in my account under tickets either. But it wont let me buy anymore so they've certainly gone through. 

21 minutes ago, OCK said:

[emoji38] Fucking hell, going to have to find it now to take a photo. 

No hurry marra , just whenever you get back from the match and have finished your cheesy chips ;)

Edited by geordie_b

1 hour ago, TheDimpleboy said:

Is that normal?

Just checked and it's showing in my history. 

Wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you have confirmation email etc. 

1 hour ago, TheDimpleboy said:

Is that normal?

Double post, but I've checked again and it's right in the middle of my ticket list. Date will be today's, not the date of the game.

Check out this scumbag on eBay. Misleadingly selling the ticket stub for £100, but also inviting bids on the off chance he can’t make the game, prioritising those who can prove they gave up a season ticket during the Ashley era.

What sort of fan pisses fellow supporters about like that? Says he got it in P1. Wish the club could trace this back to him.

4 minutes ago, El Splodgo said:

Check out this scumbag on eBay. Misleadingly selling the ticket stub for £100, but also inviting bids on the off chance he can’t make the game, prioritising those who can prove they gave up a season ticket during the Ashley era.

What sort of fan pisses fellow supporters about like that? Says he got it in P1. Wish the club could trace this back to him.

fucking disgrace.

i've just reported him to ebay.

10 minutes ago, El Splodgo said:

Ashleigh

9 minutes ago, El Splodgo said:

Tbf he sounds like he knows what he’s doing, and he’s covered his arse. Made it clear in the description what he’s selling, and hasn’t directly tried to sell the actual ticket above FV (although clearly hinting at that).

Be surprised if eBay or the club could do anything really.

12 minutes ago, El Splodgo said:

Not gonna lie, put a bid in, haha!

Total helmet, I'm sure if it was actually about recouping hotel and train ticket costs one of his pals would take the whole lot off him at face value. Knows exactly what he's doing.

Edited by TheHoob

It’s just the way he makes it sound like he’s doing people a favour, when all he’s doing is leading people on a wild goose chase that will either leave someone empty handed, with an inflated scalped ticket, or paying £100 for a stub. Not sure which is worse.

In one sentence he says he wouldn’t sell for any price, then in another he’s inviting bids. Story about partner giving birth seems awfully convenient too.

May be mistaken, but as far as I’m aware you’re not even allowed to sell football tickets on eBay anyway. Maybe the ‘stub’ is a way of trying to circumnavigate that.

Sorry for the rant - just stuff like this leaves a bad taste in the mouth when so many are clinging on for even just a scrap of hope of getting a ticket in the ballots.

Edited by El Splodgo

Getting to a final really brings out the worst in people. I’ve saw it all scammers, fans ripping off fellow fans, People being arsey coz other people are happy about getting tickets. 

i’ve no chance of a ticket but I’m happy for everyone that gets to go because the fan base as a whole deserve it but it’s been largely depressing seeing the behaviour of others