Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

Atmosphere in town seemed pretty decent walking back from the bus to our hotel. A lot of gutted Toon fans, but also a lot of people still more than happy to be out for the night. Hope all of you who have taken a day off tomorrow make best you can of the night 

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

The morning after the night before, The Globe,F82B1DEE-F1AB-4495-8F16-6A764C10F026.thumb.jpeg.cb9f198a731f5a34f8f22e622e689467.jpeg Baker Street .

Anyone else outside the globe yesterday what was the craic with the bloke with the megaphone, thought I’d walked out into a political demonstration from Baker Street tube station, then heard who the fuck are Man United blaring out.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

The morning after the night before, The Globe,F82B1DEE-F1AB-4495-8F16-6A764C10F026.thumb.jpeg.cb9f198a731f5a34f8f22e622e689467.jpeg Baker Street .

They're used to cleaning up after a big cup game.

Have to say there's been a lot of positive press down here, after some of your supporters cleaned up Trafalgar Square following the festivities. Normally it's just the rowdy element that gets highlighted, so good to see some positive feedback.

I can’t believe there’s a massive greggs in Leicester Square, had a security bloke on the door n’all. I walked in a circle from kx to baker st then around Covent Garden and back up to kx. Loads of black & white all over. Decided to head back to the Dolphin at kx for the game. 

3 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Anyone else outside the globe yesterday what was the craic with the bloke with the megaphone, thought I’d walked out into a political demonstration from Baker Street tube station, then heard who the fuck are Man United blaring out.

😂 I was there pre mad post match. Particular highlight was the ‘get out of our pub, get out of our pub!’ Serenade of the foolish Manc fans who wandered in.