Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

I honestly don’t know the specifics. I’ll be staying within Tyneside though, I won’t be able to get a ticket, and if you don’t have a ticket you are best off staying up here in my opinion.

On one hand I think I should watch the match with my stepdad who introduced me to football, on the other hand a viewing party with mates would be great.

Wembley with my old man and the lads. Fairly certain we will get tickets but obviously depends how they do them. 

Would like to go down Saturday morning and return late Sunday night. 

Can’t wait. :indi:

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Don't see the point of going to central London when you could just stay in Newcastle, but I guess drinking near a different monument is fun. 

It's the FOMO for me, regardless of whether I went down to London or went into town. I have visions of the streets being deserted. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Don't see the point of going to central London when you could just stay in Newcastle, but I guess drinking near a different monument is fun. 

It’ll be a fucking great weekend with thousands down there, wouldn’t miss it for anything.

12 minutes ago, Slim said:

If I don't get tickets,  town then a rave at Kings Street Social club in North Shields.

When I signed up for Geoff's & Woolly's rave it was on the 25th, that the same one you're on about ?

Edited by bobbydazzla

The prospect has been giving me some anxiety ever since the Leicester win. :lol:

I would love to watch it with some folks from here but I can't not watch it with me Dad, despite him being difficult to watch with these days (relentlessly negative). 

Best mate is a Man Utd fan and already asked after the first legs if we should go. No idea about tickets though, would probably cost a bomb to get a neutral ticket. If I'm staying in Finland, will 100% watch it alone and not with the dozen Man Utd fans I know which would only result in arguing about everything during the match.

7 minutes ago, Pata said:

Best mate is a Man Utd fan and already asked after the first legs if we should go. No idea about tickets though, would probably cost a bomb to get a neutral ticket. If I'm staying in Finland, will 100% watch it alone and not with the dozen Man Utd fans I know which would only result in arguing about everything during the match.

I'd rather watch a dozen Man U fans run a train through my nanna than watch the cup final with them

Edited by bobbydazzla

Will try for a ticket depending on how they sell them. Accommodation and travel in Landan has been sorted since Leicester because we're arrogant deluded Geordies. Plan is that me, my dad and the others we go to the match with will go down on the Saturday and back Monday.

If I can't get a ticket I don't know what I'll do, probably just watch it at home.