N-O League Cup Final Meet (Newcastle)

BlazeT44

50 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ive not been in there since it was Spoons Union Rooms. Does anyone know which part of the building out private room is in? Looks like it could be front right as you walk in? 

yeah that's the one. first room on your right as you come in. you can see it from outside

If anyone else would prefer to go for a big breakfast around 10 or so instead of the lunch thing then myself and Decky will be doing that. Will be up at 4 to get to the airport so will need a proper feed a bit earlier than most of you lot.

Any suggestions on good breakfast spots in the city centre?

Anyone wants to join us then you're more than welcome too.

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

If anyone else would prefer to go for a big breakfast around 10 or so instead of the lunch thing then myself and Decky will be doing that. Will be up at 4 to get to the airport so will need a proper feed a bit earlier than most of you lot.

Meat:Stack (Bigg Market) have some nice breakfast options. The Dispensary up next to SJP is also pretty good but you'll need to book.

18 minutes ago, Shak said:

Quay Ingredient is fantastic and in the best part of town imo!

4 minutes ago, Shak said:

Rocker suggested Quay Ingredient in the WhatsApp and I can't see myself coming off it.

90 yards from my hotel to check in after and prime spot for a snakey photo right beside the bridge.

That part of town, looking down the curve of Dean Street reminds me of a 1950s Hollywood Film set. It honestly doesn’t look real, that’s how beautiful it is. 

Yeah, I'm definitely out. My sister crashed her car, drink driving, and her life is in shambles. Nobody hurt, thank fuck. Gonna be staying out with her for a while to settle her down and help her out. Puts any slim hope of me wrangling away to bed. I'll be watching the game from her sofa. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Coco said:

Yeah, I'm definitely out. My sister crashed her car, drink driving, and her life is in shambles. Nobody hurt, thank fuck. Gonna be staying out with her for a while to settle her down and help her out. Puts any slim hope of me wrangling away to bed. I'll be watching the game from her sofa. :lol:

Some things in life are more important man. Fuck football when your family needs you. We’d all do the same. 

19 minutes ago, Coco said:

Hope she turns things around. All the best to you both