Lewis Miley

Ronson333

2 minutes ago, Begbie said:

After the goal it looked like a big weight was lifted off his shoulders and looked like he was playing with more freedom. Superb passes and he really knows how to hit the ball with power. 

Just from a few hand gestures they caught while they talked post-match I like to imagine that was what Howe was telling him. Just going 'see? I told you it was coming!'. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

My only argument against is Tonali's ban and "He's literally a child" so I think you're on to something.

:lol: 'he's literally child' is an argument I can understand tbf, don't want to burn him out. But Jesus. He just keeps looking more and more at home out there.

I'm trying hard not to freak out about how good he already is and how good he could end up being. He looks so calm at all times, picks out great passes and runs, and just looks so much more mature than his age would suggest. 

3 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Depends how you look at it. Anderson scored v Forest, but it was a worse VAR interference than we saw in the PSG match 

Doesn't depend how you look at it all, that was disallowed so unfortunately doesn't count.

1 minute ago, Memphis said:

I'm trying hard not to freak out about how good he already is and how good he could end up being. He looks so calm at all times, picks out great passes and runs, and just looks so much more mature than his age would suggest. 

Barrring severe injury or some collapse in form he absolutely looks the real deal.

6 minutes ago, Memphis said:

Better than Bellingham at 17, I'll say no more