Lewis Miley

Ronson333

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Anyone else think it was a bit harsh dropping him soon as Langstaff was fit? 

It's not like he had just covered 1 game and done OK then got dropped, he'd played a few and played well each time. 

He took his chance with both hands. 

Howe just doesn’t want to expose him too much. Has played quite a few big games now so it’s good to try and protect him slightly and give him a little rest. Being fresh once he plays will also give him the best chance to perform and grow even more in confidence and belief. He’s our second best midfielder after Bruno I think. I do sense that Tonali will have a season to remember next season too. 

32 minutes ago, wormy said:

Still got bags of potential, does Yorks. Him and Vuckic are gonna make it, I'm sure of it. 

As long as they keep their feet on the ground, and don't leave the atmosphere, they'll be reet.

I'm kind of freaked out by his mature decision making and responsibility with the ball considering his age like. 

At 17 I couldn't even be trusted with the responsibility of taking a chicken out the freezer like my mam reminded me to do 3 times before she went to work.

Edited by Kid Icarus

4 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

First scorer that wasn't born when Shearer last played/scored.

He's also the first player to score that is young enough to be my own child if I'd gotten someone pregnant within a month of reaching the age of consent. Can have that one for free Opta.

Not knocking Anderson but I'm not sure how people think there's even a comparison besides they play a similar position. Miley is levels above Anderson already 100%, that's not getting carried away, he just is, this kid is fucking special!

Edited by mondonewc

8 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

It’s a bit unfair to compare them tbh. They are very different types of players. Miley is a gem for sure. But I bet Anderson will do well for us as well. He’s got the lot that lad to be an effective PL player in my view. 

unfair and also unneccessary.

just be glad we've got 2 local lads coming through and doing well.