Lewis Miley

Ronson333

The past set of games have been brutal with our injury situation but the absolute standout joy of it has been Miley

He's played more than he would have but he's looked better and better with each game

With players coming back Howe will no doubt ease the minutes and that's probably the right thing to do but what's clear is that he is very much a first team player

I absolutely love his ability to control the ball even under pressure, often a pass will be fizzed into him and he kills it dead with a control or he controls it into space and there aren't many players on the pitch for us that can do that

Excited to see how he continues to develop 

The injury crisis has definitely given us two gems with Miley and Livramento, we probably don’t appreciate it right now but their development/talent has moved on years over the past 6 weeks. No pain no gain as they say, but the gain for us could easily last us a decade with these two.

3 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

The injury crisis has definitely given us two gems with Miley and Livramento, we probably don’t appreciate it right now but their development/talent has moved on years over the past 6 weeks. No pain no gain as they say, but the gain for us could easily last us a decade with these two.

I just can’t get over the fact he’s 17 - it’s a freaking joke - he defo suits the right side - once everything settles down a bit (ie fixtures) I think he will really begin to grow with more time on the training pitch with EH

4 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

Fantastic player, just needs to strengthen up a bit physically which will happen over the next couple of years

Yeah -  can’t really work on that too much just yet as he is probably still growing - once this stops then bulk him up 

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

He takes far less risks than Longstaff in passing and is still developing his engine but he makes the safe and right pass more often than not which is amazing. 

Even in the game against PSG away remember him playing two through balls in the first half, if Gordon or Isak read them everyone would have praised him even more. Longstaff after all these years is a great team asset but he doesn’t have that quality in his game. 

4 hours ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Really like him and clearly has a lot of potential.  Where do people think his best position will be, hard to say because I think he could be one of those players that could be utilised in any position in the middle.

He should in theory mature in the next 2/3 years to be able to play all 3 roles - 6 - 8 and in a 2 - I see him as an all round midfielder