Lewis Miley

Ronson333

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Made of bubbles again today, he needs a few weeks rest 

I think he’s just lost a bit on the left side of midfield. He’s much better when he’s in that Longstaff spot. 

Just now, cubaricho said:

I think he’s just lost a bit on the left side of midfield. He’s much better when he’s in that Longstaff spot. 

Aye could be

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

He has a good grasp of what is expected of

him on the right and you see that with his link up play with Trippier, Bruno and Almiron. We play completely different down the left with less link up and overlapping and more one on one running at the fullback.

Now I can see why Howe was reluctant to use him too much and why he was hauled off at half time in one of the recent games. Great on the ball but struggles to get back when we lose it.

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Genuinely wondered if he was struggling with the kits clashing when he misplaced a couple of passes. Thought he was generally stable otherwise

I thought that. There was one misplaced pass in particular that looked very deliberate 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Genuinely wondered if he was struggling with the kits clashing when he misplaced a couple of passes. Thought he was generally stable otherwise

I thought the same, I even checked to see what kit we were wearing against Sheffield United (third kit) as when players were crowded you couldn’t make it out that clearly.

He's 17 lads, the fact that he's come into a champions League team and hasn't looked out of place is fantastic. Now he's playing on the other side and taking a moment to get into it and people are whinging, get to fuck.

When Joe went off o legitimately thought well at least we have Miley in that position. He's fine fantastic to come in like he has.

‘Pacey’ according to that daft bint from True Faith. He’s a good prospect but anything but that [emoji38].

He’d have learned a lot tonight. Tough going for him as you’d expect. 

Just now, Minhosa said:

‘Pacey’ according to that daft bint from True Faith. He’s a good prospect but anything but that [emoji38].

He’d have learned a lot tonight. Tough going for him as you’d expect. 

:lol: I saw that and was thinking, what the fuck has she been watching?

He did alright in the end, got more involved in the game and just tried to play his game.

Just now, TRon said:

:lol: I saw that and was thinking, what the fuck has she been watching?

He did alright in the end, got more involved in the game and just tried to play his game.

Pleased it wasn’t just me. Mind she gets right on my tits at the best of times so I’m probably hyper sensitive to the annoying bastards inaccuracies. 

1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

Pleased it wasn’t just me. Mind she gets right on my tits at the best of times so I’m probably hyper sensitive to the annoying bastards inaccuracies. 

I quite like her in small doses, but I haven't watched any True Faith stuff in a while. The witty banter kind of wears thin once the novelty wears off, but ok for the odd tv appearance.

7 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Genuinely cant listen to that podcast as they get so much wrong on it. If you’re going to talk about the club at least get the basics right ffs.

Just now, TRon said:

I quite like her in small doses, but I haven't watched any True Faith stuff in a while. The witty banter kind of wears thin once the novelty wears off, but ok for the odd tv appearance.

Can’t stand her or the taxi tosser tbh and I barely watch it. She’s often on that podcast with Caulkin hanging off her every word like she’s some sort of authority. 

5 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Can’t stand her or the taxi tosser tbh and I barely watch it. She’s often on that podcast with Caulkin hanging off her every word like she’s some sort of authority. 

Aye, she's a proper spoiled daddy's girl 

Suffers from the perception he always looks knackered 😂

It's that lofty gait coupled with the laissez faire/youthful confidence. 

Without a doubt this kid is a footballer tho. I did think, near the end of the 1st half, he looked goosed but he stuck to his game. Wasn't fazed while under pressure and doesn't seem to panic about anything. 

For a 17 year old, thrown into the deep end he's been remarkable. 

Going forward, when he bulks out, he can look no further than Rodri as someone to emulate. 

Not saying he can reach that level but he's 17, fearless, so why not

Edited by Groundhog63

Just now, OverThere said:

Miley is not pacey. I wonder where his best position is going to be. He seems to be able to spot and pick out a nice pass. Time will tell 

Looks like a natural no 8 to me in time.